The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Camp Choice (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/65723-camp-choice.html)

The_Rookie Sun Mar 27, 2011 03:04pm

Camp Choice

Narrowing down my camp choices to Final Four :)

Anyone ever attend or know anything about the Southern Arizona Officials Camp at U OF A in Tucson?

Much Appreciated!

Raymond Sun Mar 27, 2011 06:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Rookie (Post 744295)

Anyone ever attend or know anything about the Southern Arizona Officials Camp at U OF A in Tucson?

Much Appreciated!

Based on your NCAA Tourney travels and you choice of camps you seemed to have an unlimited budget.

You related Travis Correll?

reffish Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Rookie (Post 744295)

Much Appreciated!

I have attended the camp for many years. Bob and Chris that run the camp are both officials in the PAC and Sky. They bring in officials from other conferences as well as assignors. It's not a hiring camp; its a great instructional camp in addition to a great starter camp for future camps you have planned for the summer. Worth the time.

The_Rookie Mon Mar 28, 2011 04:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadNewsRef (Post 744349)
Based on your NCAA Tourney travels and you choice of camps you seemed to have an unlimited budget.

You related Travis Correll?

Nah..The secret is buying $12 jeans at Costco and not getting divorced..then u have some $$ left in your pocket :)

The_Rookie Mon Mar 28, 2011 04:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by reffish (Post 744410)
I have attended the camp for many years. Bob and Chris that run the camp are both officials in the PAC and Sky. They bring in officials from other conferences as well as assignors. It's not a hiring camp; its a great instructional camp in addition to a great starter camp for future camps you have planned for the summer. Worth the time.

Thanks for the Feedback and Info!

Raymond Tue Mar 29, 2011 03:57pm

Does anybody have an email or internet link for Dr. Jake Bell's camp down in Suwanee, GA Memorial Day weekend?

CDurham Tue Mar 29, 2011 06:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadNewsRef (Post 744987)
Does anybody have an email or internet link for Dr. Jake Bell's camp down in Suwanee, GA Memorial Day weekend?

Invitations should be out soon from what he told me. Though I couldn't understand his sentence structure in one part of the email, needless to say it should be soon. As far as other information, I don't have any yet.

Raymond Wed Mar 30, 2011 07:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDurham (Post 745036)
Invitations should be out soon from what he told me. Though I couldn't understand his sentence structure in one part of the email, needless to say it should be soon. As far as other information, I don't have any yet.

Durham, I sent you a PM.