The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Thu Apr 30, 2009, 05:07pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Exclamation Time for weirdness

I was talking to a fellow official and he asked me what was the weirdest thing that ever happened in one of my games. Believe me, I had to think really hard to decide which of the millions of events would be considered by me to be the actual weirdest. I finally decided on this. In a mens wreck game about seven years ago, during a free throw sequence, one player came up behind another outside the three point line and pulled the guy's shorts down! Fortunately, the guy was wearing compression shorts underneath. To this day, I still don't know why he did it. I assumed it was just a joke between friends because that was kind of how everyone reacted.

BTW - my fellow official said the weirdest thing from his experience was when a dog ran out on the court during play (I've also had this happen).

OK - time for you guys to contribute.