The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Apr 19, 2009, 12:35pm
Official Forum Member

Relay for Life, Laporte Indiana

It is that time of year again!

Hi! I want to let you know about a fantastic event I'm involved with this year - Relay For Life - and see if you might be interested in coming along side me in this fight against cancer.

Would you be willing to donate to my fundraising efforts? Check out my personal page to find out more info or to make a secure tax-deductible contribution. The link is further down in the email. There is also a web page about my team to give you a better idea of what Relay For Life is all about. Thanks in advance for your support.

Relay For Life is a wonderful community event that raises money to combat this disease and to spread awareness about how we can protect ourselves from cancer. It is a fun-filled event that brings together people of all ages to camp-out and take turns walking around a track for 24 hours to signify that cancer never sleeps. It's a time of celebrating those who have battled the disease, remembering those who have died and a chance to fight back against a disease that takes too much from too many.

Together, we will celebrate, remember, and fight back!

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
The American Cancer Society:

Click here to view the team page for Football Junkies
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
The American Cancer Society: