The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Another pet peeve (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/42402-another-pet-peeve.html)

blindzebra Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by fullor30
Boy, you got the right moniker.

Yep but you need to replace the r in yours with an f and change the 30 to a 4 letter word that starts with a s and ends with hit.

You see your point doesn't have any merit if the coach was right and it was great defense...seems you can't grasp the simple fact that based on what you wrote the coach very well could have been correct.

SmokeEater Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:14pm

Quote:

B1 strips ball from A1 by reaching across A1's body in best matador defense clearly contacting and fouling A1. Six feet from me, I see the whole play. Coach whines and moans and yells to his player "GREAT DEFENSE".

This would have made it even crystal Clear to me.

fullor30 Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindzebra
Yep but you need to replace the r in yours with an f and change the 30 to a 4 letter word that starts with a s and ends with hit.

You see your point doesn't have any merit if the coach was right and it was great defense...seems you can't grasp the simple fact that based on what you wrote the coach very well could have been correct.

Ouch........... such malice. Bad day?

fullor30 Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeEater
This would have made it even crystal Clear to me.

Would have saved alot of typing on my part.

fullor30 Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadNewsRef
Pardon me, I was away perusing the Lacrosse forum. What did I miss?

Well look at that, 1,500 posts!!! That badminton forum sure has kept me busy.

Wow 1,500 posts! Coulda fooled me.

bob jenkins Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:25pm

Quote:

You're acting very troll-like in this thread. (not necessarily in the post I quoted -- it was just the last one in the thread)

Raymond Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob jenkins
You're acting very troll-like in this thread. (not necessarily in the post I quoted -- it was just the last one in the thread)

You could be right bob considering he started posting last year in response to OJ Mayo getting suspended. Said Iazzo was flopping in the incident.

Just saying, ya' know. Not that that thread nor this one is indicative of his character or true motives. Might still just be upset about the Eric Gordon thing?

Quote:

Sorta like the opening post, this is not very clear. Could you please elaborate so I don't miscontrue its meaning?

thank you.

fullor30 Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadNewsRef
You could be right bob considering he starting posting last year in response to OJ Mayo getting suspended. Said Iazzo was flopping in the incident.

Just saying, ya' know. Not that that thread nor this one is indicative of his character or true motives. Might still just be upset about the Eric Gordon thing?

Sorta like the opening post, this is not very clear. Could you please elaborate so I don't miscontrue its meaning?

thank you.

Actually, my daughter goes to IU so I'm happy.

fullor30 Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob jenkins

Sounds fair.