Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Dec 26, 2007, 01:31pm
Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
Ralph -- you have a little over 60 posts, yet Mark has over 6000... You might want to consider backing off with your personal attacks and poor attitude. Mark has not ever been suspended from this board in the many, many years he has participated, yet you are dangerously close...
Since when does quantity = quality? Look at JR, an average of 6 posts a day for 365/year for 7 years. Most of them angry and judgmental. My guess is with that many posts he could not possible have time to keep a job or ref.

I have not said anything personal until I was attacked. Look at my OP. I said I thought it was the refs who caused the problem - since HE brought up the spectre that the players ONLY were the issue. If that is a personal attack, then you need to quit wearing a skirt. (oops, I guess that is personal....).
Old Wed Dec 26, 2007, 01:35pm
Esteemed Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTheRef

Is it one delay warning period for FED, and one warning for each type of delay for NCAA-W? .
That is correct.
Old Wed Dec 26, 2007, 01:36pm
Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Padgett
I guess Ralph Malph doesn't know that Oregon in in the USA, since this is where it happened. Oh wait - they don't teach geography until the second grade. That explains it. (Uhhh, Re-read the post nucklehead). That is the ONLY place it has happened in the USA - and these two guys get to go into the record books with dubious distinction.)

Not only that, he used "y'all". (That is a fragment, not a complete sentence.)That explains everything.

Didn't he mention something about the French in another post? That proves he's FEEBLE-minded, too. (Yes, I mentioned the French are idiots and have been on the wrong side of history since time began, save the time they saved the Colonials' butts. Sort of like you on this issue.)

Oh yeah - "no where" is one word in that context. Oh wait - I keep forgetting they don't teach that stuff until the second grade.

To use his words, that's the "simple proof". Actually, it's simple to prove something when the person to whom you're referring is simple minded.
blah, blah, blah.
Old Wed Dec 26, 2007, 01:42pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph
blah, blah, blah.
Are those your middle names?

BTW - read your own post, Knucklehead (spelled correctly). You said:
and IS prevented every week by the simple proof no where in the USA are NINE T's called in a youth rec league
not that my game was the only place it happened, but that it doesn't happen anywhere. Not only can't you handle other people's posts, you can't even correctly interpret your own.

Last edited by Mark Padgett; Wed Dec 26, 2007 at 01:48pm.
Old Wed Dec 26, 2007, 02:36pm
Whack! Get Out!!!

Come back next year and try again... Thanks.
Closed Thread