The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Dec 18, 2007, 08:02pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker
Camron, I"m dying to know who it was. And I"m on leave of absence this year, so I'll never tell anyone else. Won't even SEE anyone else. Couldn't you e-mail me and let me know?
Nope. Some things are OK to share, when you know they're OK with it...funny stuff. Knowing that people from this area do read this, I purposefully left out the day, date, teams, etc. so that it would not be possible to figure it out from what I wrote. The guy calls a really good game and did call a really good game that game (except for that one call).

I did, however, find out that he asked the commissioner (also our state rules interpreter) about it later and was told what the rule should have been. That point only came up when the commissioner asked how my game went and I asked if he'd seen my situation I posted here and he realized it was the same situation.

Last edited by Camron Rust; Tue Dec 18, 2007 at 08:09pm.
Old Tue Dec 18, 2007, 08:55pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust
Nope. Some things are OK to share, when you know they're OK with it...funny stuff. Knowing that people from this area do read this, I purposefully left out the day, date, teams, etc. so that it would not be possible to figure it out from what I wrote. The guy calls a really good game and did call a really good game that game (except for that one call).

I did, however, find out that he asked the commissioner (also our state rules interpreter) about it later and was told what the rule should have been. That point only came up when the commissioner asked how my game went and I asked if he'd seen my situation I posted here and he realized it was the same situation.
Doggone it, Camron, why do you have to be so ethical. And Howard's still reading, huh?

Hi, Howard...
Old Tue Dec 18, 2007, 11:36pm
Official Forum Member

Alright people, move along. Nothing more to see here. :P