The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Mar 27, 2007, 01:37am
Official Forum Member

You don't shoot on a double foul in the NCAAW game either.
Old Tue Mar 27, 2007, 02:49am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
You are an idoit to post this. The rule clearly says you count the bucket if it goes in and you give it to team B. What happens if the shot doesn't go in you moron? If I count the bucket if it does go in, then I'm sure as hell not going to give the ball back to the offense if it doesn't. That's rule knowledge 101 and I didn't even have to look that up. It's AP you moron. You lose, your way is wrong. Anytime you have a referee screw up like this, you go AP. In the NBA, you go jump ball with any two players on the court. That's the rule dickhead, if you want to call it anyway different, then we will use your tape to show how not to do it.

What an idoit, you must be drinking that same kool-aide JR is on. You guys all think alike. No individual opinions out here, everybody just goes along with the flow. Even if you are wrong, you are so stupid you just continue right on off that bridge, just like the guy before you.
Hmmmmmm.......

Idiot, moron, dickhead, stupid......not bad.

Calling someone an "idiot" without even knowing how to spell the word is ....well......kinda idiotic imo though. But don't let that stop you.

You go, RecLeague Ronnie. You're wrong again, and you also just tied for the dumbest post ever made in this forum for the 543rd. time. And counting.....
Old Tue Mar 27, 2007, 08:23am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Hmmmmmm.......

Idiot, moron, dickhead, stupid......not bad.

Calling someone an "idiot" without even knowing how to spell the word is ....well......kinda idiotic imo though. But don't let that stop you.

You go, RecLeague Ronnie. You're wrong again, and you also just tied for the dumbest post ever made in this forum for the 543rd. time. And counting.....
Only you would know JR, only you would know. Don't forget what the wise man said, it takes one to spot one!
Old Tue Mar 27, 2007, 08:44am
Lighten up, Francis.

Can somebody please, please, dear God, please pull this freaking idiot's account?

He contributes nothing to this forum except confusion and incorrect information. He resorts to name-calling when this is pointed out. He damages this community with every single post.

Please somebody -- Bob, Brad, somebody -- delete Old School's account.
Old Tue Mar 27, 2007, 08:51am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
That's rule knowledge 101
Since "rule knowledge" and "Old School" is an oxymoron, then I'll let you continue to officiate whatever games you do the way that you do. Power to you... I'm just glad I won't ever have to partner up with you in any camps, seeing it's quite evident that you've probably never been to one; and unless you plan on doing the AAU or YBOA Nationals, then we'll probably never be in the same game.

P.S. It's called a rule book and case book for a reason.. You should try and open one up, it's fairly enlightening.
Old Tue Mar 27, 2007, 11:57am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper1
Can somebody please, please, dear God, please pull this freaking idiot's account?

He contributes nothing to this forum except confusion and incorrect information. He resorts to name-calling when this is pointed out. He damages this community with every single post.

Please somebody -- Bob, Brad, somebody -- delete Old School's account.
As I've pointed out before, I don't have the ability to do that. I would raise no objections if someone who had the ability did so.
Old Tue Mar 27, 2007, 12:05pm
Lighten up, Francis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins
As I've pointed out before, I don't have the ability to do that. I would raise no objections if someone who had the ability did so.
I remembered that after I typed it. Sorry, Bob. I have since sent an email to Brad to express my feelings.