The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Mar 20, 2018, 12:45pm
Do not give a damn!!

NCAA Video Requests Update (First Weekend Information)

I made a mistake in the way these games were recorded. Not all games were recorded or they were deleted by mistake.

I will attempt to get those issue resolved for this weekend (it was a setting mistake).

I did get the majority of the requests and will post them soon. As I stated before the NCAA is a little sensitive about these, so I will show shorter versions of these plays and might even take out audio.

There is an opportunity likely later in the money to get these requests all up if they replay all the games as they have done in the past. If that is the case I will try to get those games again recorded and the requests up on my page and this page.

Was a fun weekend with my team winning twice and one of the better endings of the weekend, but I was not home most of that time either.

Thanks for your patience and they will be up here soon likely by tonight.

Peace