The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old Sun Feb 04, 2018, 02:46pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 518
Video Request - Villanova/Seton Hall

A college sports writer tweeted that officials in the Nova/Hall game blew a backcourt violation call. Player was Carrington for Seton Hall.

I'm trying to find a play-by-play listing so I can see when it occurred.

Anyone?
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old Sun Feb 04, 2018, 02:48pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence View Post
A college sports writer tweeted that officials in the Nova/Hall game blew a backcourt violation call. Player was Carrington for Seton Hall.



I'm trying to find a play-by-play listing so I can see when it occurred.



Anyone?


Saw it live and it was in the 1st half around the 10 mark or so. Not exactly sure. It was not a blown call clearly stepped on the line in the replay. May have been a travel as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old Sun Feb 04, 2018, 02:49pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunz722 View Post
Saw it live and it was in the 1st half around the 10 mark or so. Not exactly sure. It was not a blown call clearly stepped on the line in the replay. May have been a travel as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think score was 31-31 at the time of that helps


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old Sun Feb 04, 2018, 02:53pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunz722 View Post
I think score was 31-31 at the time of that helps


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THanks. My cable system allows me to go back and watch but it doesn't allow me to fast forward.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Columbia @ Seton Hall (Video) Play JRutledge Basketball 17 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:22am
Seton Hall/Xavier continuous motion (video request) JetMetFan Basketball 23 Sat Mar 12, 2016 03:40pm
(Video Request) Troy at Seton Hall (FS1) JRutledge Basketball 12 Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:48am
Flagrant 2 Seton Hall vs Villanova Nevadaref Basketball 2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 01:01pm
Marquette vs Villanova--Video Request stiffler3492 Basketball 41 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:29pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47am.



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 RC1