The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Feb 13, 2011, 07:15pm
Official Forum Member

Most Important weekend of the NCAA season

I just finished the most important weekend of the season, the honey-do weekend. 8 hrs of yard work and house work today and spent the day with the kiddos yesterday, wife is very happy. Well at least for 5 mins, all wives can only stand to be happy for 5 mins at a time
Old Sun Feb 13, 2011, 07:25pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durham View Post
I just finished the most important weekend of the season, the honey-do weekend. 8 hrs of yard work and house work today and spent the day with the kiddos yesterday, wife is very happy. Well at least for 5 mins, all wives can only stand to be happy for 5 mins at a time
LMAO....ya know, I'm not going to say anymore on that one!
Old Sun Feb 13, 2011, 09:16pm
Official Forum Member

Ken did your wife use a stopwatch on you? It's a pain in the a$$ when 90 seconds comes around and she starts yellin' at ya!! lol
Old Sun Feb 13, 2011, 10:02pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durham View Post
Enjoy your time with the kiddos. They grow up and move on so fast.
Old Mon Feb 14, 2011, 02:10am
Official Forum Member

No she did not. I missed church and she and the kids were running errands most of the day, but man, when she pulls that watch out, look out!

And I work hard to steal time with the kiddos, during baseball season, my girls and I have breakfast every Saturday that I am close enough to commute. We usually go to Panera and then the park, before I have to get on the road.