The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 01:19am

And the FED went to all the trouble of putting their stamp of approval on them too!
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25
Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 10:25am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Tyler View Post
I did some research and I came up with three manufactorer's that made FED legal baseballs. The three are Rawlings, Wilson and Diamond.
I think that the NFHS should be alerted to the fact that manufacturers like Worth, Baden, Pro 9 and even some others like Baseball Express are fraudulently putting the NFHS stamp on their baseballs, when only three companies--according to extensive research--are authorized to do so.

Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 10:48am
Official Forum Member

I just looked in my box of baseballs (those that I "forgot" to leave on the plate at the end of the game) and found a Trump MG-BH-T baseball with the NFHS stamp on it.
Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 11:36am
Official Forum Member

Oh yeah, Trump!

See what you can come up with when you do some real research?
Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 11:41am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to RPatrino Send a message via Yahoo to RPatrino
I checked in my trunk and I found a Toys R Us baseball, that was FED rated, imagine that!!!!

-----------------------
We are stewards of baseball. Our customers aren't schools or coaches or conferences. Our customer is the game itself.
Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 12:02pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPatrino View Post
I checked in my trunk and I found a Toys R Us baseball, that was FED rated, imagine that!!!!
I bet it's far better than the Trump ball.
Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 02:35pm
In Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Finnerty View Post
I think that the NFHS should be alerted to the fact that manufacturers like Worth, Baden, Pro 9 and even some others like Baseball Express are fraudulently putting the NFHS stamp on their baseballs, when only three companies--according to extensive research--are authorized to do so.
Would you be so kind as to point out where I said that other manufactorers are fraudulently putting the NFHS stamp on their baseballs?

Also, explain to me where I used the word extensive and that only three companies are authorized to do so.

I think the problem arises because you were to quick to jump on the SDS bandwagon.
Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 03:25pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
I think the problem arises because you were to quick to jump on the SDS bandwagon.
The problem also arises because of your reputation and past behavior on this (and other) boards.
Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 03:51pm

In all fairness, Tyler did not say that the three manufacturers were the exclusive providers of FED-stamped balls, nor did he say that his research was extensive. Had his research been extensive, he would have found other manufacturers as well.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25
Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 04:16pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
I did some research and I came up with three manufactorer's that made FED legal baseballs. The three are Rawlings, Wilson and Diamond.
I think that the NFHS should be alerted to the fact that manufacturers like Worth, Baden, Pro 9 and even some others like Baseball Express are [reader beware of facetious comment] fraudulently putting the NFHS stamp on their baseballs, when only three companies--according to [reader beware of hyperbole] extensive research--are authorized to do so.

"I did some research and I came up with three manufactorer's that made FED legal baseballs. The three are Rawlings, Wilson and Diamond."

That's exactly what you wrote. Three manufactorer's. With an apostrophe.

So, maybe look at a second or third website before you come out with your findings and it won't look like your final word.
Old Tue Nov 24, 2009, 04:28pm
In Memoriam

.....Aaarrrrgh!
Enuff.
Closed Thread