The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Mar 20, 2009, 03:52pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to johnSandlin Send a message via Yahoo to johnSandlin
Purchase Officials Supply

I thought I would let you all know that I am 110% recommending that if anyone is in need of a new supply company for the officiating supplies, to go through Purchase Officials Supply.

Two weeks ago, while putting my game together, I noticed my regular stripe Smitty shirt from Purchase Officials was tearing and heading toward the lanyard attachment on the shirt.

I emailed them out of concern because it had been sometime since I bought the shirt from them and I had used the shirt numerous times since buying it, and I not did feel nor believe I was entitled to a replacement shirt.

After sending Purchase Officials an email about the shirt (I indicated that I was not asking for another shirt and that I was going to have the shirt fixed), they replied back to me to send the shirt back and they would replace it.

I recommend Purchase Officials Supply to anyone that is need of a supplier that is fast, friendly, and accurate.
Edit/Delete Message
Old Fri Mar 20, 2009, 05:35pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnSandlin View Post
I thought I would let you all know that I am 110% recommending that if anyone is in need of a new supply company for the officiating supplies, to go through Purchase Officials Supply.

Two weeks ago, while putting my game together, I noticed my regular stripe Smitty shirt from Purchase Officials was tearing and heading toward the lanyard attachment on the shirt.

I emailed them out of concern because it had been sometime since I bought the shirt from them and I had used the shirt numerous times since buying it, and I not did feel nor believe I was entitled to a replacement shirt.

After sending Purchase Officials an email about the shirt (I indicated that I was not asking for another shirt and that I was going to have the shirt fixed), they replied back to me to send the shirt back and they would replace it.

I recommend Purchase Officials Supply to anyone that is need of a supplier that is fast, friendly, and accurate.
Edit/Delete Message
I would, but I dont feel they carry top of the line stuff.
Old Fri Mar 20, 2009, 05:50pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to johnSandlin Send a message via Yahoo to johnSandlin
They may not, but their shirts and pants are extremely comfortable to wear.

However, do have to applaud Honig's. I bought one of their side panel shirts that was on clearance and in the prosoft material and I think they have done a great job to up grade the quality of their product line and also their customer service has really impressed me as well.

The Honig's side panel shirt fits really well for me and is also extremely comfortable to wear.