The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old Mon Apr 07, 2008, 11:10pm
In Time Out

Send a message via AIM to fitump56 Send a message via MSN to fitump56 Send a message via Yahoo to fitump56 Send a message via Skype™ to fitump56
Yes I do. We own the place and you get to peck on corn.
Old Mon Apr 07, 2008, 11:11pm
In Time Out

Send a message via AIM to fitump56 Send a message via MSN to fitump56 Send a message via Yahoo to fitump56 Send a message via Skype™ to fitump56
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctblu40
I thought with a little time away, conversations wouldn't seem so childish here... I admit that I was, unfortunately, wrong.
Go away, try back in 180. Garth ought tobe on his feet and off the Internet for a friggin' chang.e
Old Mon Apr 07, 2008, 11:24pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim C
. . . does everybody get it now?

fitump56, Interested Ump, CO Ump, Canadaump6, SAUmp and whatever profile PWL/Steven Tyler uses now own this site.

Best of luck to everyone for the remainder of this baseball season.

Got it a long time ago there Tim, which is why I post less and less, there seems to be those that refuse to open their minds and at least attempt to grab a concept, simple as it may be, it escapes them.
Old Tue Apr 08, 2008, 12:18pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitump56
Go away, try back in 180. Garth ought tobe on his feet and off the Internet for a friggin' chang.e
*PSSST!* I wasn't talking about Garth... I think you know that.
Old Tue Apr 08, 2008, 10:16pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherblue
Got it a long time ago there Tim, which is why I post less and less, there seems to be those that refuse to open their minds and at least attempt to grab a concept, simple as it may be, it escapes them.
Unsure what that means but my sig explains my position.
Old Tue Apr 08, 2008, 10:18pm
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadaump6
Waaaaah.
Oh, I see how this works.
Old Wed Apr 09, 2008, 05:44am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested Ump
The facts are that we challenge everything as everything should be. The result is often painful.
Finally, I agree with you.

What you describe above is commonly known as "trolling". Not one of you adds piss-all to this site.

You should have your own little site. Wait a minute......you already tried that, didn't you?
Old Wed Apr 09, 2008, 12:46pm
In Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee

What you describe above is commonly known as "trolling". Not one of you adds piss-all to this site.

You should have your own little site. Wait a minute......you already tried that, didn't you?
MODERATOR...

please remove tis trollingpost and email it to Garth now, please.

nyuk.
Old Wed Apr 09, 2008, 01:05pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee

Ah, yes, I remember it like it was a decade or more ago. You joined Day One, then Donovan kicked you to the curb Day Two. Then NotSoSup San Diego, where is that Old Guard Boi anyway?, went on a rampage. Garth got booted, then came the BigTim56 trying to use our internal message system to distribute illegally copied book from Jim Evans.

Whence called out on the same, he picked up his little cadre of copyright violators, picked you up at the sewer inlet, and stole off into the sunset of Ump Talk. I suppose he will be back here now that Rob's place has hit the skids (hopefully, temporarily).

Aw, those weren't the days! Do I hear a "nyuk"?
Old Wed Apr 09, 2008, 01:06pm
In Time Out

Nyuk!