Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 07:42pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarthB
Le "découpage" et le "déplacement" ne remplaceront jamais la compréhension et la connaissance.
Très vraie, mais lui sûr était une manière facile de recevoir le message à travers dans diverses langues.
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 09:33pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelVA2000
Très vraie, mais lui sûr était une manière facile de recevoir le message à travers dans diverses langues.

Bon effort, mais encore, je répète: Le "découpage" et le "déplacement" ne remplaceront jamais la compréhension et la connaissance. Votre utilisation d'un programme de traduction est évidente à ceux qui parlent français.

Fraude.

(Un léopard ne change pas ses taches)

Last edited by GarthB; Tue Dec 25, 2007 at 09:46pm.
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 10:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Bon effort, mais encore, je répète: Le "découpage" et le "déplacement" ne remplaceront jamais la compréhension et la connaissance. Votre utilisation d'un programme de traduction est évidente à ceux qui parlent français.

Fraude.

Copiant d'une source simple s'appelle le plagiat, copiant de la source multiple s'appelle la recherche.
J'aime mon passé. J'aime mon présent. Je n'ai pas honte de ce que j'ai eu, et je ne suis pas triste parce que je ne l'ai plus.
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 10:28pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Copiant d'une source simple s'appelle le plagiat, copiant de la source multiple s'appelle la recherche.
J'aime mon passé. J'aime mon présent. Je n'ai pas honte de ce que j'ai eu, et je ne suis pas triste parce que je ne l'ai plus.

Michael
MiLBS, etc.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trop drôle. En traduisant des programmes n'utilisez pas toujours la syntaxe appropriée. Vous êtes encore exposé en tant que menteur....
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 10:30pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Tyler
You misspelled Hanukkah and Kwanzaa.
Sorry to have spelled Chanukah the way the Jewish people do, not the Americanized way that you do in order to keep from mispronouncing it.

As for Kwanza or Kwanzaa, here are the facts. Note the bolded sentence:

"In 1966, KWANZAA was created by a young visionary living on the west coast who was also the founder and chairman of the Black Nationalist Organization. Dr. Maulana Karenga, a trained political and cultural scientist and a participant and theoretician of the Black Liberation Movement, postulated that significant and meaningful Black movement in the U.S. was improbable, if not impossible, without a cultural component (base). He felt that at the base of any movement must be the cultural imperative that give the people a clear and precise sense of "idenity, purpose and direction."

KWANZAA is derived from the Swahili word, KWANZA which means first fruits and is part of the phrase Matunda Ya. Dr Karenga added the extra "a" to distinguish the Afro-American from the African. The idea and conceptions of KWANZAA developed out the system of social and political thought of Kawaida (Tradition and Reason), also developed by Dr. Karenga."

Source of quote - Afrocentricnews.com
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 10:34pm

Quote:

Fraude.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trop drôle. En traduisant des programmes n'utilisez pas toujours la syntaxe appropriée. Vous êtes encore exposé en tant que menteur....
Dude, I don't even speak French and I know exactly what you told Michael.
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 11:08pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:

Hardy HAR-HAR, chuckles and a big grin back to you.

Je ne m'inquiète pas de la syntaxe. Vous recevez les messages. Il semble que mon présent et après des niveaux de l'arbitrage vous tracasse, dont je m'inquiète même moins que la syntaxe appropriée.
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 11:34pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Hardy HAR-HAR, chuckles and a big grin back to you.

Je ne m'inquiète pas de la syntaxe. Vous recevez les messages. Il semble que mon présent et après des niveaux de l'arbitrage vous tracasse, dont je m'inquiète même moins que la syntaxe appropriée.

Michael
MiLBS, etc.

Je ne suis pas intéressé par votre passé ou votre présent. Rien que vous faites ne m'inquiète. Quelques choses vous faites me dégoûtez.
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 11:36pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msavakinas
What is going on here? I do not speak French.
Neither does Michael. Anyone who really speaks French can tell from his clumsy sentences that he is using a computer translation program.

He is so accustomed to giving false impressions, he doesn't realize how easy it is to pick out a phony.
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 11:37pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
What is going on here? I do not speak French. It is not nice to exclude people...
For the "Merry Christmas" greeting I used Google. In response to Garth's postings in French I'm using an online translation program.
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 11:38pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Je ne suis pas intéressé par votre passé ou votre présent. Rien que vous faites ne m'inquiète. Quelques choses vous faites me dégoûtez.

Here Mikey, let me save you the time of copying and pasting at a translation site.

I am not interested in your past or your present. Nothing you do worries me. Some things you do disgust me.

But this will only make sense if you have an inkling of what your translated text really says.
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 11:46pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Je comprends maintenant. Michael emploie un programme en ligne de traduction. C'est si ridicule de vous Michael. Qui ferait une telle chose ?
You see, this is the mistake Mikey made before he was found out. Some colloquialisms like "on line" in English do not translate literally in French.
Old Tue Dec 25, 2007, 11:54pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Here Mikey, let me save you the time of copying and pasting at a translation site.

I am not interested in your past or your present. Nothing you do worries me. Some things you do disgust me.

But this will only make sense if you have an inkling of what your translated text really says.
Mikey? How old are you, 12? If you are not so interested why do you continue to bring it up. Starting with your first post in French which I do not speak, I used an online translation program to understand and respond.

Je t'aime petit copain. Which translates to: I love you little buddy.
Old Wed Dec 26, 2007, 12:07am

Okay Michael, you and little Napoleon there play nice in my Holiday Wishes thread, capisca?
Old Wed Dec 26, 2007, 12:11am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Well noted for next attempt at fluency in a language that I do not speak...

Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukkah to the both of you.

Michael: I'm interested to really know the website of your source. For Lithuanian (without the accents or whatever you would like to call them) it was about right on.
The website where I got the Merry Christmas greetings is: http://www.worldofchristmas.net/merry-christmas.html

enjoy.
Closed Thread