The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Mar 13, 2007, 02:04pm
Official Forum Member

rei, I didn't get to answer your questions!

So here ya go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei
So why don't you just send them here to ask the question?
rei, I don't "send them here" for a couple of reasons.

#1, the questions I bring to this board are from a fan board with an Ask the Ref! forum. I answer their questions in the sports that I currently officiate. I bring question in other sports to the officiating experts in those sports. I then take the answer back to them.

#2, many of them already believe that most refs/umps are pompous asses. I wouldn't want them to come this board, run across a true pompous arse, and have that belief confirmed in their minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei
You must have banned that whole board! And the big question is, why you have not banned yourself from there!
Is that what all this whiney, crying crap is about? Have you been banned from the NFHS board?

Let me let you in on a little secret. I've never banned anyone from the NFHS board. I watch the boards and edit/delete posts when I need to. When some idiot gets out of line and shows his butt, I forward the post(s) to the board administrator/webmaster who is employed by the NFHS. He alone makes the decision whether to ban a poster or not. In the year since he made me a moderator, only 3 people have been banned by him. Obviously, you're one of those 3.

Oh well. Build a bridge, get over it, move on, get a life, or whatever else applies. I couldn't care less.

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith
Closed Thread