The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old Sun Feb 04, 2007, 05:50pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: South Bend, In.
Posts: 2,192
Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
9.01(c)

GO BEARS!!!


Okay, so the thread topic was misleading.



Tim.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old Sun Feb 04, 2007, 07:22pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 362
two words for you Tim

FOOTBALL SUCKS!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old Sun Feb 04, 2007, 08:00pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: SW Kansas
Posts: 728
Just when we thought Dan couldn't get less manly, we find out he indeed has no reason to wear a jock.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old Sun Feb 04, 2007, 08:36pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SE Tennessee
Posts: 175
Dan doesn't need a jock, he has his sweat bands.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 03:38pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim C
Listen ya little sh!t . . . we control the horizontal, we control the verticle.

Please, please, please . . .

Go to EteamZ where you belong, puke.

Regards,
Tim,

Ain't that a little harsh.

Last edited by LLPA13UmpDan; Wed Feb 07, 2007 at 03:43pm.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 03:39pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lakeside, California
Posts: 6,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyinblue24
Tottaly misleading & OFF TOPIC! btw this is a baseball forum, not football.
bib24,

Mix in a spell check (what is tottaly?), and do more reading than posting. I think we all know which forum we are on here. You are new, so please don't start blasting the veterans right out of the gate, ┐comprende usted?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 03:41pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lakeside, California
Posts: 6,724
I believe that Dan and Little Boy Blue will be going steady soon.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 04:21pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: South Bend, In.
Posts: 2,192
Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyinblue24
Tottaly misleading & OFF TOPIC! btw this is a baseball forum, not football.

The next time I decide to start a thread I'll be sure to run it by you first.


Tim.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 04:53pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyinblue24
Listen sandiego steve i don't know who the **** you are but you need to shut up! you don't know sh** about me!

Hee, hee. I guess middle school let out early again. Hurry now and type a few more expletives before Power Rangers comes on.....
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 06:00pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 355
Send a message via AIM to NFump
Oooooooooooooo!!!!!........burn!!
__________________
Just where are those dang keys?!
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 07:14pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lakeside, California
Posts: 6,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyinblue24
Listen sandiego steve i don't know who the **** you are but you need to shut up! you don't know sh** about me!
Okay, I read your apology on the other thread. Apology unecessary. Just don't bite off more than you can chew, because you cannot possibly have anywhere near the experience of the average poster on this forum.

Hey, when I was 16, I accidentally looked at a United States Marine for more than a split second while at Disneyland. He chewed my a$s up one side, and down the other..."are you eyeballin' me boy?" No, sir. "Do you have an eye problem?" No, sir. "Then you better keep your eyes to yourself, boy!!!" Yes, sir.

He made it abundantly clear that I was still a boy compared with him, and that I wasn't as grown up as I thought I was at the time. I took that lesson to heart when dealing with my elders from then on.

I have the same advice for you, son.

Last edited by SanDiegoSteve; Wed Feb 07, 2007 at 07:24pm.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 10:31pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
Okay, I read your apology on the other thread. Apology unecessary. Just don't bite off more than you can chew, because you cannot possibly have anywhere near the experience of the average poster on this forum.

Hey, when I was 16, I accidentally looked at a United States Marine for more than a split second while at Disneyland. He chewed my a$s up one side, and down the other..."are you eyeballin' me boy?" No, sir. "Do you have an eye problem?" No, sir. "Then you better keep your eyes to yourself, boy!!!" Yes, sir.

He made it abundantly clear that I was still a boy compared with him, and that I wasn't as grown up as I thought I was at the time. I took that lesson to heart when dealing with my elders from then on.

I have the same advice for you, son.
Steve,

I am sorry that happened to you. That is no Marine in my book. I want to think that you were looking at him in admiration and awe (there is no better looking uniform than the Marine Dress Blues). That Marine was the exception, not the rule. I understand that was a different time, but he should have been honored to have you look at him. He is not what the Corps represents. Again, I am sorry that happened to you.

Semper Fi.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 10:41pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFump
Oooooooooooooo!!!!!........burn!!



His idea of "L" cannot be any worse than mine.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old Wed Feb 07, 2007, 11:06pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lakeside, California
Posts: 6,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTex
Steve,

I am sorry that happened to you. That is no Marine in my book. I want to think that you were looking at him in admiration and awe (there is no better looking uniform than the Marine Dress Blues). That Marine was the exception, not the rule. I understand that was a different time, but he should have been honored to have you look at him. He is not what the Corps represents. Again, I am sorry that happened to you.

Semper Fi.
You're right, I was looking in admiration, but I guess my stare lingered a bit too long for his liking. You're right, it was 1972, and many people, especially a bunch here in left-wing looney land, would look at Marines with disgust back in those days. But, while I did not choose the Marines, I did join the Army at age 17, and proudly served.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old Thu Feb 08, 2007, 02:57pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMan


His idea of "L" cannot be any worse than mine.
Are we talking about the Showtime series?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24pm.



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 RC1