The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Baseball (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/)
-   -   9.01(c) (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/31497-9-01-c.html)

BigUmp56 Sun Feb 04, 2007 05:50pm

9.01(c)

GO BEARS!!!

Okay, so the thread topic was misleading.

Tim.

LLPA13UmpDan Sun Feb 04, 2007 07:22pm

two words for you Tim

FOOTBALL SUCKS!!! :p

DonInKansas Sun Feb 04, 2007 08:00pm

Just when we thought Dan couldn't get less manly, we find out he indeed has no reason to wear a jock.

etn_ump Sun Feb 04, 2007 08:36pm

Dan doesn't need a jock, he has his sweat bands.

LLPA13UmpDan Wed Feb 07, 2007 03:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim C
Listen ya little sh!t . . . we control the horizontal, we control the verticle.

Please, please, please . . .

Go to EteamZ where you belong, puke.

Regards,

Tim,

Ain't that a little harsh.

SanDiegoSteve Wed Feb 07, 2007 03:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyinblue24
Tottaly misleading & OFF TOPIC! btw this is a baseball forum, not football.

bib24,

Mix in a spell check (what is tottaly?), and do more reading than posting. I think we all know which forum we are on here. You are new, so please don't start blasting the veterans right out of the gate, ¿comprende usted?

SanDiegoSteve Wed Feb 07, 2007 03:41pm

I believe that Dan and Little Boy Blue will be going steady soon.

BigUmp56 Wed Feb 07, 2007 04:21pm

Quote:

Tottaly misleading & OFF TOPIC! btw this is a baseball forum, not football.

The next time I decide to start a thread I'll be sure to run it by you first.

Tim.

LMan Wed Feb 07, 2007 04:53pm

Quote:

Listen sandiego steve i don't know who the **** you are but you need to shut up! you don't know sh** about me!

Hee, hee. I guess middle school let out early again. Hurry now and type a few more expletives before Power Rangers comes on.....

NFump Wed Feb 07, 2007 06:00pm

Oooooooooooooo!!!!!........burn!!

SanDiegoSteve Wed Feb 07, 2007 07:14pm

Quote:

Listen sandiego steve i don't know who the **** you are but you need to shut up! you don't know sh** about me!

Okay, I read your apology on the other thread. Apology unecessary. Just don't bite off more than you can chew, because you cannot possibly have anywhere near the experience of the average poster on this forum.

Hey, when I was 16, I accidentally looked at a United States Marine for more than a split second while at Disneyland. He chewed my a$s up one side, and down the other..."are you eyeballin' me boy?" No, sir. "Do you have an eye problem?" No, sir. "Then you better keep your eyes to yourself, boy!!!" Yes, sir.

He made it abundantly clear that I was still a boy compared with him, and that I wasn't as grown up as I thought I was at the time. I took that lesson to heart when dealing with my elders from then on.

I have the same advice for you, son.

BigTex Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
Okay, I read your apology on the other thread. Apology unecessary. Just don't bite off more than you can chew, because you cannot possibly have anywhere near the experience of the average poster on this forum.

Hey, when I was 16, I accidentally looked at a United States Marine for more than a split second while at Disneyland. He chewed my a$s up one side, and down the other..."are you eyeballin' me boy?" No, sir. "Do you have an eye problem?" No, sir. "Then you better keep your eyes to yourself, boy!!!" Yes, sir.

He made it abundantly clear that I was still a boy compared with him, and that I wasn't as grown up as I thought I was at the time. I took that lesson to heart when dealing with my elders from then on.

I have the same advice for you, son.

Steve,

I am sorry that happened to you. That is no Marine in my book. I want to think that you were looking at him in admiration and awe (there is no better looking uniform than the Marine Dress Blues). That Marine was the exception, not the rule. I understand that was a different time, but he should have been honored to have you look at him. He is not what the Corps represents. Again, I am sorry that happened to you.

Semper Fi.

LMan Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFump
Oooooooooooooo!!!!!........burn!!

:D

His idea of "L" cannot be any worse than mine.

SanDiegoSteve Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTex
Steve,

I am sorry that happened to you. That is no Marine in my book. I want to think that you were looking at him in admiration and awe (there is no better looking uniform than the Marine Dress Blues). That Marine was the exception, not the rule. I understand that was a different time, but he should have been honored to have you look at him. He is not what the Corps represents. Again, I am sorry that happened to you.

Semper Fi.

You're right, I was looking in admiration, but I guess my stare lingered a bit too long for his liking. You're right, it was 1972, and many people, especially a bunch here in left-wing looney land, would look at Marines with disgust back in those days. But, while I did not choose the Marines, I did join the Army at age 17, and proudly served.

lawump Thu Feb 08, 2007 02:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LMan
:D

His idea of "L" cannot be any worse than mine.

Are we talking about the Showtime series?:)