The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Jul 19, 2006, 12:07pm
Whack! Get Out!!!

Another no brainer

If you post something idiotic and/or inflammatory to a thread after a moderator has asked everyone to "rein it in", it is a no brainer that your account will be suspended.

I really don't have time to deal with childish behavior on the part of anyone visiting this board, so please understand that my tolerance level is probably much lower than the other mods. Thus, if I start to receive emails about your behavior or encounter it myself, the delete/ban button is the first one that I go for.

For those of you that haven't been here for a while -- here's quick recap of things NOT to do:

1) Call names, insult people, be disrespectful - basically things we all should have mastered in elementary school.

2) Start a new thread after one is closed because you have something else to say or (worse) asking why the thread was closed.

3) Referencing the moderators in a thread (i.e. "Mick -- you need to do this or that...", etc.) -- if you want to send them a comment, use a private message or use the "Report Bad Post" icon -- it looks like a caution sign and is on the right-hand side of every post.

4) Mention my name, encourage people to contact me, and/or post my email address -- the last one is really not going to go over well with me. Use the appropriate tools for the forum. We have moderators because I do not have the time nor desire to be the playground monitor.

Talk about officiating! Keep it on topic and friendly and you'll have no problems here.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the forum!!

- Brad