The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Jul 10, 2006, 01:53pm

Tim,

I'm trying my best to ignore this clown, and you keep quoting him, so I have to read his BS.

It should be obvious by now that Bob and Mick don't give a rat's a$$ what this guy says, he can just be as personal and insulting as he wants to be, and gets away with it. It may be for the comic relief, but I don't see how, because this jag is not in the least bit funny.

I don't know how many posts the moderators have deleted, since he usually deletes his own posts before the mods can even read them (even he realizes how stupid they sound).

Joe,

The Matt Foley and the Chippendale's things were really cute and all, but it would be better for everyone to just slap this guy onto your "ignore" list, and quit quoting his pearls of wit and wisdom.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25
Old Mon Jul 10, 2006, 01:59pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
It should be obvious by now that Bob and Mick don't give a rat's a$$ what this guy says, he can just be as personal and insulting as he wants to be, and gets away with it.
Speaking only for myself, and not for Mick, that's an incorrect assumption. I won't go into more details other than to say I have contacted (or attempted to contact) Brad about the issue.
Old Mon Jul 10, 2006, 02:00pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins
Speaking only for myself, and not for Mick, that's an incorrect assumption. I won't go into more details other than to say I have contacted (or attempted to contact) Brad about the issue.
Thank you, Bob. I still have copies of some of his posts where he's openly insulted not only Steve and myself, but Rich Fronheiser, Tim Christensen, Alan Roper, LMan, Carl Childress, NFump, and a few others as well. I would imagine that I'm not the only one of the opinion that he's worn out his welcome.

Tim.

Last edited by BigUmp56; Mon Jul 10, 2006 at 02:04pm.
Old Mon Jul 10, 2006, 02:06pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins
My apologies for my incorrect assumption. That's just the way it appears, since it has been going on for so long now.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25
Old Mon Jul 10, 2006, 03:25pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock.

I don't recall ever saying anything nasty about you, PWL. I have pointed out how immature and childish you are, and that you're a poor excuse for an umpire, but that's not nasty, it's based on fact. I've never b@$tardized your real name, nor have I ever called into question your parental lineage, employment history, mental health status, accused you of being a theif, questioned your sexuality, made veiled comments about you having beastiality tendencies, or any other childish rant. Yet, that' exactly what you've done to anyone on this board who has tried to point out how incredibly inept you are at officiating the game of baseball. It's beyond sad. I truly feel for the individuals you work baseball games for. If your twice the umpire on the field as you appear to be here, they're getting cheated.

Tim.

Last edited by BigUmp56; Mon Jul 10, 2006 at 03:38pm.
Old Mon Jul 10, 2006, 03:50pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWL
So what your saying Bob is that they never insult me.
That is not what I said.
Old Mon Jul 10, 2006, 04:53pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via MSN to Bainer Send a message via Yahoo to Bainer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWL
Your not a contrast chronic crying complainer.
A lot of alliteration from an angry arbiter.
You can't do that to the English Language.

Bainer.

Last edited by Bainer; Mon Jul 10, 2006 at 04:55pm.