The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Mar 06, 2005, 11:17pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by tarheelcoach
How do you fill out a lineup card with a DH? Do you just list the 9 batters, and the 10th defensive only player in the 10th spot on the card?

NFHS rules.

Thanks for your help - first game Monday and I don't want to aggravate blue before the game even starts!
In FED a DH could bat for anyone in the lineup so it would be good to list the DH in the proper batting order with the defensive player for whom he is batting beside or below. List the DH in the proper batting order and the defensive player for whom he is batting in the 10th spot and I can handle that also. It really does not matter how you do it to me, as long as you explain it at the pregame.
Old Sun Mar 06, 2005, 11:36pm
Official Forum Member

WOW!

DG:

You're coming around.

Good post!
Old Mon Mar 07, 2005, 12:45am
Official Forum Member

whatever works is good

Quote:
Originally posted by DG
Quote:
Originally posted by tarheelcoach
How do you fill out a lineup card with a DH? Do you just list the 9 batters, and the 10th defensive only player in the 10th spot on the card?

NFHS rules.

Thanks for your help - first game Monday and I don't want to aggravate blue before the game even starts!
In FED a DH could bat for anyone in the lineup so it would be good to list the DH in the proper batting order with the defensive player for whom he is batting beside or below. List the DH in the proper batting order and the defensive player for whom he is batting in the 10th spot and I can handle that also. It really does not matter how you do it to me, as long as you explain it at the pregame.
It really doesn't matter to me where the coach puts the DH etc., as long as its labeled etc.,

Since in FED, my lineup card is the official one, as long as I know who is who, then everything is fine.

thanks
David