Thread: Fashion Fun
View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 06, 2015, 03:22pm
This IS My Social Life

Like a Doctor: Lots of Patients

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDevil15 View Post
Thanks guys. That is what I assumed after re reading the rules and the changes. Unfortunately I was combining a two year old rulebook and a rules change notice and incorrectly assumed that "Sleeves" included the sleeves of an undershirt. I knew the third night was totally wrong but what can you do?

As always I appreciate what you all do. Even though it doesn't seem like it most of the time we appreciate what you all do.
Thanx for your patience and understanding with officials who should really know better. I used to be one of you so I know your frustration.
As hard as we try here, there's always "those" officials who, in spite of all the classes we run and email updates we send and POE's we bring to their attention and rules changes we familiarize them with, somehow just "don't get the memo". And it's truly frustrating from this end, too.
Your approach and seeming acceptance of this sad reality as you've personally encountered it is laudable.
Thanx for that!
And now, if you can, please spread the correct understanding you have of the proper application of the "Fashion Fun" rule around to all the fellow coaches you can. That will go a long way to this no longer being any sort of issue. Which is what we're aiming for, too.
Thanx again, Coach!