View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 18, 2015, 12:15pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I don't think we have any basis to question the HC technical fouls. The AC, I think, should have been handled differently.
From the beginning I've said its a HTBT situation. But given the outcome and the fact that the OP asked I think its fair to question everything. I think the 2nd T on the HC could have been avoided had they gotten away from the coach and administered the FTs. Maybe not but I think its fair to question it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy341a View Post
I value your opinion and do not feel like I was attacked. The throw was very hard and even brought the Oh's from the crowd when he did it. Not that the crowd decided the T, I was just pointing it out that many people thought it was excessive.

You are correct he was never told he didn't have the box. I was on my way there while he was yelling at us across the court. That is when I talked to my partner preceding the ending of the game.
Thanks, I will defer to your judgement on the throw since you were there. You said there was tape. It would be really helpful if there was a way to share any of the video of what transpired in the last minute of this game.

As officials we often play things back in our heads and think of ways to do things differently and/or better. I commend you on your willingness to put things out there and take feedback.