View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 26, 2013, 06:54pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyroad View Post
Ok, I get it. I said the L couldn't have a good enough look at the play to make the call, and that he should have pinched to get a look. And I said the C should have kept moving to get an angle on the play. And you disagreed with those things. Ok.

Interesting that the article posted only says that two of the officials will be disciplined...wonder why the third is not included in that?
Not sure if you are intentionally trying to twist things around or what. As I stated more than once I agree that the L should have pinched and that the C should have worked for a better angle. But they didnt.

So what I disagree with is your statements that there was no way the L could see the play or have a whistle given the position he was in AND I disagree with your statement that the C is the person with the best opportunity to see the contact on this play.

It is interesting that that the 3rd official was not included. Would have been nice had he come in and saved the crew but he's the least culpable of the three IMO.