View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 17, 2012, 11:21pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
I got a couple more than that.... there were two additional white players (#1 and #3) diving into the pile that appeared to be participating. Their arms were a bit too active for them to be considered to just be trying to separate the players.
I agree if they appear to be participating rather than breaking up. That is all judgment and also something I really cannot tell on the video at that angle. It is obvious several non-participants or players come to the fight. But I would not have any problem if those players were disqualified as a result of what I am seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
At the first sign of trouble, I am RUNNING right to it trying to get them apart. That wouldn't have prevented the initial crap but it may have prevented the rest.

I think the C should have been more involved in breaking it up with the Trail standing back and keeping an eye on everything....the C was a lot closer and could get there faster.
This is the main reason you cannot fly down court after a made basket. There are players that clearly get into some kind of altercation and two officials are well out of the picture and probably no closer than half court. And I am sure that this did not just happen either that something was building up to the ultimate result and that was the fight.

Peace