Thread: Reebok Zig's
View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 27, 2012, 01:55pm
Official Forum Member

Reebok Zig's

I was lucky enought to have purchased these shoes back when my season started. I really like them because they are light and comfortable and according to the kids "they look cool".

Anyway as the season went along I began to have a little pain in my right knee. Normally as the season goes I have feet issue's but not knee issues. Now my feet didnt hurt at all with these shoes but my right knee for some reason started to hurt more and more as my season drew to a close. I have been talking to some other officials during my playoff run ask me how I like my shoes and I tell them that I really like them but my right knee has been hurting. Here is where it get's kinda funny, their reply is that they have the same issue with the shoes or know of someone with the same issue as me, and that is the right knee hurting.

Now call it a coincedence or not, I just wanted to throw out a question to those who my have them here and see if any of you have had any issues with them. Not sure at this time if I would get another pair or not. I just finished this past Friday night so some time off will hopefully take care of my sore knee.

Brad