View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 08, 2012, 07:19pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to IUgrad92
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
And if he did, are you going to be the person that makes sure he does not participate? What are you going to do when the administration tells you to go jump off a cliff? You going to throw them out of the gym too?

See, this is why you need to talk to your local people. I would not do a thing and probably would not know this took place. I do not stand out and watch those ceremonies anyway. And if someone came and told me that happen, I would be like, "Oh.....OK."

We only control what goes on between the lines, not who participates in some ceremony that could be in the gym or down the hall. Not my/our concern unless there is a policy in place and even then I do not go looking for trouble.

Peace
You asked what was done for the local situation. I don't care what was decided, just merely interested as to WHAT would be decided. I'm guessing if it wasn't Senior Night, he wouldn't have been there at all. I'm also guessing that the local assignor told the crew of the decision that was made and to make sure the it was carried out in a reasonable fashion.

I have no clue why some (you) thought I was making the decision for this situation. I've re-read all posts and nowhere did I say "I have to decide what to do." Trust me, if I were, I doubt I'd be coming here for guidance.