View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 05, 2009, 02:45pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwwashburn View Post
My point was is that if you are going to toss him, toss him while he is on the field.
But he waited until he was in the dugout to act like a rat. Put me in the "he does that, he's gotta go" camp.
Quote:
If the PU would have just said, "What's that, Casey?" Then he could have been dumped on the field and that looks better.

If ti were me, I would have probably ejected him for yelling at me on the field. But, I have a pretty itchy trigger finger.
Unfortunately for you that's also known as baiting. And generic, every day yelling at an umpire is not enough for an ejection in pro ball.

Quote:
What classifies someone as a rat?

Making one off-handed sarcastic remark in a blowout game;

or

Showing up late, dressing like a skateboarder, having no clue or no interest in finding a clue, talking on a cell phone in between innings, and texting during an inning?

The fact that you call me a rat and not him tells me all I need to know about you.

I am a smart alleck. Cell Phone McGhee is the rat

Joe
Uggghhh...Coach, I'm not going to let you bring up old threads. I've heard enough.

Yes, you are a smartaleck. Whether you are also a rat is for each person reading this thread to decide. I know how I would answer the question.