View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 31, 2009, 03:56pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkbjones View Post
RANT ON!
Why would you throw the only person who might even be remotely on your side under the bus? No otherwise. Get his *** back in the dugout and play ball. The only person you are helping is the coach. Meanwhile, you've now undermined any credibility you might have had AND undermined your partner. You now owe your partner two beers, a steak and an B. F.apology.

The ballfield is not this sterile, PC place where we try to placate everyone (even up here in PC paradise, more about that later), and we especially don't placate coaches. If you want coaches to be your friend, then go coach.

RANT OFF! FOR NOW!!!!
Whoa! We are talking about a game management tool here. In a situation that was not even mine. I said if, and only if this would end it, then fine. I got no problem with the way it was handled.

And as far as throwing my partner under the bus? I just don't see that here. If I trust my partner why should I have a problem going to him on anything other then judgement. After all he is my only friend. And assuming he has my back on this situation, as he should. I really don't think I have helped the coach with anything. If anything we just told him 'no you are wrong' twice without every raising my voice.

I guess I don't see a reason to get riled up here. But this seems to happen anytime anyone talks about going to their partner on this forum.