Thread: JOKES!!!
View Single Post
Old Sun Aug 12, 2007, 10:52am
Official Forum Member

A young couple, a middle-aged couple, and an older couple are applying for membership at an exclusive church. After forms, tests, paperwork, and interviews, they are all finalists.

The minister informs them all that one last test remains: they must abstain from sex for a month. Off they go.

After a month, the minister interviews the older couple, asking them how it went. The husband replies, "No problem. We missed it once and a while, but we succeeded." The minister welcomed them to the church.

The middle-aged couple is next. The husband says, "Well, the first week was awfully difficult, but we have our priorities, and we made it." The minister welcomed them to the church.

The younger couple comes in last. The husband says, "That was horrible! How can you ask us to do that? We did fine for the first 2 days, but then my wife bent over for a can of peas, and... well, I just couldn't restrain myself! We did it right then and there!"

The minister is shocked and appalled. He asks them to leave immediately, at which the man says, "Yeah, they threw us out of the grocery store too!"