Official Forum Member

Send a message via ICQ to Carl Childress
Quote:
Originally posted by WhatWuzThatBlue
Quote:
Originally posted by Carl Childress
Quote:
Originally posted by WhatWuzThatBlue
You actually started a thread to tell us that you know a rule? Isn't that what your BRD is? Somewhere, Brad has to be grimacing at this latest attempt at recovered vanity.

That's why you needed a separate thread to make yourself feel good. 'Attaboy, old feller, you done good...really good. (more of a chuckle than a grin).

Good Lord, anyone with a rule book or search engine could have taken the few hours you needed to pen that tripe. Of course you knew it...
You are clearly the most obnoxious prick on the internet baseball forums.

This question was on the 1996 state test. I have them all for the last 30 years. Before that, we used the NFHS test.
I had nothing to do with writing the state test though that won't be true starting in 2006.

The state key had one answer; I had another.

I asked only that umpires tell me which answer the thought was correct.

I noted you attempted no answer. Are you too big a coward to give us your call if such a situation happened?

Incidentally, the man who wrote test is Dotson Lewis. He lives in Corpus Christi, now that he's retired as executive director of the state officials organization.

Why not give him a call and the "tripe" on his test? Before we hired him out of retirement, he was an officer in the US army. Quite a guy this fellow: black belt in the old style of karate.
No mirrors in the house, Carl?

What question do you want me to answer? Would I allow a coach in a wheelchair to do his job? Yes, the Fed rule book allows for it. If you are worried about a lawsuit, I wonder why you even take the field.

Are you asking if I make a coach keep both feet in the box? I believe I said that during my pregame, I tell them to stay where they belong unless they want to talk with me. That means to stay in the dugout or the coaching box and not delay the game. Rarely have I had to put my hand up and tell a coach to get back to where he belongs. I thought I was clear.

I loved the Lewis biography. He sounds like an interesting fellow. At your age living vicariously is just sad. I still don't know what he has to do with you not knowing about a simple Fed rule, but I digress. How could I attribute the word 'tripe' to him, when you were the one that wrote that ridiculous response? I didn't even know the man existed until you brought him into the mess and tried to pass the buck.

It's okay, you didn't know about the difference in baseball size for Fed apparently either. See what it is like when people put words in your mouth.

[Edited by WhatWuzThatBlue on Nov 28th, 2005 at 08:46 PM]
Is the correct answer B or C? Rational for your answer would be helpful.