View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 17, 2005, 12:44am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via ICQ to Carl Childress
Quote:
Originally posted by GarthB
Quote:
Originally posted by Carl Childress
Today, Officiating.com published Peter Osborne's take on the catch/no catch in game two of the Angels/Sox game.

Not one to be left out, Tee worked diligently overnight and produced his version of the play. You'll find it amusing and enlightening.

Question: Who was to blame for the screwed-up call? I suggest Tee's answer will surprise you.

Oh, we're publishing it on Monday. To do that, we had to move another column - one by Tee Alan, as it turned out.

Amendment:

At the request of Tee, we're going to make his column a free article. After all, it shows that Officiating.com can react immediately to controversy and current events. Try finding anything even close to that response in print media.

In keeping with Tee's article, on Monday we're making Peter's article also free: Anyone will be able to read those pieces.
Good effort, Carl. I see from some posts that it's still true that no good deed goes unpunished. Too bad.

You know that I have expressed an opinion not always flattering of the paid site. It has always been based on the content and the professional manner, or lack thereof, in which I perceived that it has been presented.

But at the same time, I've always applauded when the site has moved in a positive direction. I applaud you again,now.
From Casablanca, Warner Brothers, 1942:

Victor Laszlo to Rick Blaine: "Welcome back to the fight!"