View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 29, 2004, 10:01pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to TexBlue
Quote:
Originally posted by BBallCoach
Tex Blue,

I give you credit you admit you kicked it. Now realize all of those kids you let down, because you failed in your job, but at least you admit it and will hustle harder next time.

Well, all I gotta say to that is ya missed the whole stinkin' point. I WAS hustling. I am completely comfortable with what I did. I wouldn't take one more step or one less step or go any other direction. My mechanics were good, my positioning was good, my view was good. If that play happened again, just like it did this time, I'd do everything exactly like I did it this time.

If this still isn't good enough for ya, I got a old, worn out blue shirt with some stains on it ya can wear and come out and try to teach me something better. The quality of the shirt apparently matches your quality of knowledge on mechanics of umpiring. Or, ya can just stay on the board throwing out slop. Your choice. Try reading some of the posts on this subject, maybe even let a little of it sink into that thick coach's head of your's and learn. Or, just keep on spoutin' off, giving everybody a laugh at your expense. You been trollin for about a week on this. You finally got a bite.

Enjoy it.

That's 'nough on this subject.

[Edited by TexBlue on Apr 29th, 2004 at 11:04 PM]