View Single Post
Old Sat Jul 20, 2019, 01:26am
This IS My Social Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. View Post
3) I was an active boys'/girls' H.S. official for 46 years, women's college official for 34 years, and a men's jr. college official for 15 years. I was a Rules Interpreter, I taught the OhioHSAA Certified Basketball Officiating Class, I sat on three IAABO National Committees, two recent past Chairmen of the NFHS Rules Committe are personal friends, I have attend basketball officiating camps, and been a evaluatator at IAABO camps. Guess what?! I have never (with apologies to the late J. Dallas Shirely) heard Strong Side defined as anything other that the side of the Court where the L is. And in any discussion in which I have ever been involved, any time an official used a incorrect definition either I corrected them or someone above my pay grade corrected them.
Quote: "I... I.. I.. I.. I.. I.. I.. I.."

Who can argue with that?

I said close it about five posts ago. DeNucci, why don't you just close the discussion and, given the opinions I was seeking to learn have been given about two pages ago, exercise your "I" once and for all on this thread?

PS. Answer you email once and a while, will ya'?