View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 11, 2018, 10:23am
Esteemed Forum Member

A Miserable Failure ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I am also confused completely by the title or what is the goal of the posting of this ... if we actually knew what the rule was that applied
I've already fallen on my sword for not realizing the important difference between thread title and a post title. I seldom start a thread, I usually reply to the threads of others. I doubt that many read my post titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
Seriously. I forgot that a thread title is much more important than a post title (that many seldom read). Thread titles are on the Forum for many days. Sorry.
In followup posts, I've made my (failed) goal very clear.

Quote:
Just wanted to spark a discussion among the curious. I obviously failed miserably.
Quote:
My goal, obviously a failure, was to start a discussion regarding NBA travel rules compared to NFHS travel rules to those who know the differences ... Harden's move being legal, or illegal, made quite a splash on the interent's social media, so I figured it would make the same splash here on the Forum, and again, I was wrong. I can tell you why this move is illegal by NFHS rules, but I can't even begin to tell you why its legal by NBA rules. bob jenkins confirmed it's NBA legal, maybe someone else can tell us why it's legal. Something about two steps?
Again, I don't know the NBA rule, so I couldn't include it I any of my posts. I could probably find it on the internet, but I figured (maybe incorrectly) that a few Forum members (with a wealth of knowledge) with a passing interest in NBA rules could provide that information.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Thu Oct 11, 2018 at 10:27am.