The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Hockey

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old Tue Jun 20, 2006, 02:54pm
Official Forum Member

Recruiting Officials - Need Your Help!

Hello!

My name is Jim Flores, and I am co-founder of Officiating.com, an organization committed to improving high school officiating in the United States since 1995.

I am writing you for a very important reason. In the last few years, we have received thousands of inquiries from individuals desiring to start officiating. Understanding the recruiting officials is of great importance to your state, we want to help. A few years ago, we created the website StartOfficiating.com to answer frequently asked questions and to guide individuals in the right direction; however, we would like to take a more proactive role in this endeavor.

Will you please send us an electronic list of your association or chapter contacts, such as secretaries, presidents, etc.? Of importance here is their name, mailing address, email address, phone number, website, and their sport. With this information, we can direct officiating prospects to a specific contact. This approach will undoubtedly increase recruitment and will prevent inundating the state office with requests.

To help create an accurate directory, we ask for an electronic file, such as MS Word, Excel, Access, etc. If that file is not available in electronic format, please fax to 210-587-3639. You can also mail to: Officiating.com, 6836 San Pedro, Suite 204, San Antonio, Texas 78216.

My email address is: [email protected]

If you have any questions, please email or call me at 210-804-0095.

We look forward to helping you identify individuals who are committed to becoming excellent officials.

Thank you.

Jim Flores
[email protected]
Phone: 210-804-0095
Officiating.com