The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > General / Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 01:09pm

How's that resume comparison coming?

One more lie from Rut:

Here's what started it all...from my archive on McGriff's (November 4, 2003 - 3:18 p.m.) I saved this because it was part of a letter I provided to our Board of Directors.

"We have Big Dogs in our area that try to control what the rest of the umpires do. They belong mostly to one group an have a reputation that cost them some one of the best leagues. These Big dogs try to intimidate younger rookies and keep the best games for themselves. When I came here I talked to some other officials that warned me about how things are done with that group. I get plenty of games without working with them and my games are just as good. Look for games that are assigned by an assignor or athletic director directly. Know your skills and try to work with others that are the same. Soon you might be one of the Big Dogs."

Yep, that was beautiful...I responded about how some guys work harder and that it is not difficult to become a Big Dog, but it was tough to stay on top. I also pointed out that the group in question would never have him as a member, since he obviously had a confidence problem. I figured it would end, but I was wrong. Rut fails to see that he launched the first volley, but can't fight the war. My baseball season is over (clinics will begin soon), so I have the time to correct his inaccuracies (that is as nice as I could put it). Lying and cheating are horrible traits for officials. I think I've made that abundantly clear.
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 01:28pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by mick
Quote:
Originally posted by Skahtboi
Hey Mick:

Can we create an argument forum just for these guys who seem to thrive on this?
Scott,
Without an audience, the discussion may stop.
mick
Magic 8 ball says: "I doubt it".
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 02:22pm
Do not give a damn!!

Windy,

I want what you are smoking.

Peace
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 02:41pm

Why? Your brain is damaged already.

Pretty soon, you will learn that your own words are your worst enemy.
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 03:08pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Hey Mick:

Scott,
mick
Okay...remind me now. That would be bad....how?

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 03:14pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Mick:

Scott,
mick
Okay...remind me now. That would be bad....how?
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 04:00pm
Do not give a damn!!

Talking LOL!!!

Windy,

Why are we going to compare resumes?

We are both focused on different sports.

We both do not share the same years of experience in any sport.

We both do not belong to the same officiating circles.

We both do not have the same officiating goals.

You get high on drugs, I do not.

We are not the same people or the same values. You think being a Big Dog is a big deal. I am still trying to figure out who in the sports I care about even consider themselves as a "Big Dog."

What is there to compare? You want to start comparing how many varsity basketball games you have compared to the ones I work.

That is why I want what you are smoking to try to compare things that will never apply to each other.

Peace
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 04:23pm

In my lifetime I have worked about, ummmm, no varsity basketball games. Football, on the other hand, has allowed me to work, ummmm, oh yeah, no varsity games either. You see, I speak the truth.

If you want, I can copy your post, place it on the baseball board and ask how many members remember you calling me out. Actually, it would be fun to go back and find the posts that had you and HHH saying that you suspected that I was all hot air. On more than a few occassions, you actually had the audacity to say that if I was so talented, how come nobody in Chicago knew who I am. Uh, oh, now that the light is on, you pretend that you never said those things.

In baseball, you couldn't carry my gear bag. You are still dreaming to be considered a professional official in any sport. I've never claimed to be a basketball or football official, while you pretend to be an umpire. I've seen you work, when you were unware. It cost me nothing to watch (except for a couple of Advil after the game). If you want to see me you will have to pay at the gate.

The Big Dog tag was your moniker. You can pretend all you want, but your words cost you big time.

If this were a gunfight, you'd still be reaching long after you felt the pain...

[Edited by WindyCityBlue on Nov 19th, 2004 at 05:02 PM]
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 05:24pm
Do not give a damn!!

Wink I got 5 on it!!

Let me say this to you Windy.

I think whatever you are smoking you need to pass it to someone else from time to time.

If you think I care about working the pros, you have never had a serious conversation with me or anyone that is around me.

Secondly, I do not care that you saw me work a basketball or football game. Get in line buddy. There are a lot of people that have seen me work.

Dude pass the blunt to someone else sometime. Your little threats and claims are becoming funnier and more delusional each time you post.

Get some help quickly.

Peace
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 05:42pm

Once again, the only thing you passed on was ignoring your challenge. You now know the identity of WindyCityBlue. Who's pretending now? You said that you would put up your baseball credentials against mine. Still want to play, or will you finally shut up?

BTW genius, I never said that I saw you work basketball or football. But Chuck Gandolfi agreed that you butchered his Varsity game against Warren. I was there and it was ridiculous.

Just for the record, this thread was to correct your assertion that facial hair only exists on a few professional officials and that they are black. I corrected your premise and you still haven't acknowledged it. You might want to consider that guys who run and sweat so much might not want such encumbrances.
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 11:16pm
Official Forum Member

Mr. Windbag,

I Have one question for you,

Do you have something personal against Rut??

If you do, I speak for everyone when I say keep it the **** off the board.

If you do not, then stop taking every post he makes and repeating it back to him with your opinions. Rut wrote it, he knows what's in it, he doesn't need you telling him what he said.

Hopefully this saves bandwidth and server space for those of us who actually use the board for meaningful officiating discussions.
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 11:49pm
Official Forum Member

Cool Windy....No occupation.....no interests?? Hmmm

How many agree???? Windy's a JERK!

Time to move on and ignore him. He adds nothing positive to any of the forums!

wl
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 11:53pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue
Once again, the only thing you passed on was ignoring your challenge. You now know the identity of WindyCityBlue. Who's pretending now? You said that you would put up your baseball credentials against mine. Still want to play, or will you finally shut up?
Man, can I get what you are smoking? I really want to be in fantasy land like you are.

Quote:
BTW genius, I never said that I saw you work basketball or football. But Chuck Gandolfi agreed that you butchered his Varsity game against Warren. I was there and it was ridiculous.
So. I worked 50 varsity baseball games last year and all you can come up with is one coach that did not like the job I did in his game? So f@@king what. I have worked games in all sports with some very powerful coaches and if he did not like the job I did, I will have to keep that in mind the next time I see him. Because I am sure I will see him again. We always do.

Quote:
Just for the record, this thread was to correct your assertion that facial hair only exists on a few professional officials and that they are black. I corrected your premise and you still haven't acknowledged it. You might want to consider that guys who run and sweat so much might not want such encumbrances.
You are not Black. So having a discussion with you about why or they do not wear facial hair is not only silly but pointless. I know a lot of men of color that do not officiate. If you think it boils down to sweat, than I will keep your "ignit" behind thinking so.

Peace
Old Sat Nov 20, 2004, 07:14am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ref18
Mr. Windbag,

If you do, I speak for everyone when I say keep it the **** off the board.

If you do not, then stop taking every post he makes and repeating it back to him with your opinions. Rut wrote it, he knows what's in it, he doesn't need you telling him what he said.
First off, you don't speak for everyone. Somebody has to keep tabs on Rut, it might as well be Windbag.

Second, Rut has no clue what he writes. He'll change his mind and deny it in minute, even when it's quoted back at him.

Third, those two deserve each other, kind of like ying and yang.

Closed Thread