Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Aug 24, 2004, 08:33pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue

The facts speak for themselves. I gave Jurassic his proof and showed the world his lie.

Jurassic, it should be easy to stay quiet - while you are licking your wounds. What? No comment about the actual thread...very sad indeed!

Final comment, Windy. I stand by all the statements that I have repeated over and over, as made in the linked threads that I posted above. Your opinion was, is and always will be meaningless, as far as I am personally concerned.

I also stand by the statements that I made previously that you are possibly the most unprofessional official-if you really are one, as we have no proof of that yet- that I have ever dealt with, and your name-calling, slurs and generally reprehensible behaviour are a disgrace to our officiating community.
Old Tue Aug 24, 2004, 11:22pm
Official Forum Member

Question How can you know that?

Quote:
I cannot argue Football mechanics, but I can relate to poor judgement and the necessity to right a wrong. Maybe some day, you will see my point, but I will concede that some officials do not share my passion. It may seem hollow, but if I have offended you, I apologize. My intention was to argue the points on merit and this discussion became a pissing contest.
If you do not know football mechanics at all how can you talk about poor judgement and how it relates to football? Don't you have to understand mechanics before you understand good or bad calls and how to correct them?
Old Wed Aug 25, 2004, 02:04am
Do not give a damn!!

Talking Can you please spell EXAGGERATION!!!!!!!

Quote:
I shall offer no such truce with Jurassic and Rut. The facts speak for themselves. I gave Jurassic his proof and showed the world his lie. If you have been on these Boards for any amount of time you will recognize that Jeff Rutledge is no stranger to exagerration and hyperbole. (He doesn't like it when you say he lies.)
You have advocated your friends calling me the "N" word, so why would I get upset over you calling me a liar?

Jack Lyman tonight talked about "helping each other" in making touch catch/no catch calls. He never once used the words "overrule" or one official has more authority than another. Not one time. He is a D1 Official and has been for several years, is he wrong? Is he an idiot? I guess we should take your "D1 experience" in baseball and just throw out his extensive experience. I know he has worked a game with 110,000 people at the game and another few million on the TV. All you can add to your waning credibility is that you work and Minor League All-Star game that no one saw. But I guess you are so big time that no one even knows it happen. I think I will take Jack Lyman's words over a clown that we cannot find on the TV.

Quote:
You read the post that started this all. My intent was true and my opinion has never wavered. I may be an opinionated bast*rd in their eyes, but I can support all of my claims and stay on topic.
If calling people names and not quoting anyone of significance in this sport (which is football not baseball) than you have done a good job. I guess you have some really low standards for accuracy. I guess that is all based on the truth.

Quote:
Jurassic, it should be easy to stay quiet - while you are licking your wounds. What? No comment about the actual thread...very sad indeed!
You really do need counseling.

Quote:
Rut/R.I.T. will try to cover his tracks and admit no fault here. "Peace" seems so ironic when it closes his drivel.
I did not realize I had to cover anything. I have yet to hear one quote from an official in the NCAA ranks in either sport you keep talking about. I have just these last few months I have heard several presentations in football from D1 Officials. I have worked with a D1 Basketball Official. I have been seen by a few D1 Officials in basketball camps. Not one ever said to overrule anyone. But it does not matter. I will get the last word. I will get the last say. You are welcome to start up another post and rant and rave about your supposed accomplishments. I just know that no one talks about any one baseball umpire the way they do about the many COA members that work football or the D1 basketball officials in our area. So if that is your claim to fame, you really have a lot of work to do.

Closed Thread