LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Sep 25, 2015, 11:11am
Official Forum Member

and Quizzes??
Old Fri Sep 25, 2015, 11:20am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
A few states have said immediately can't happen if the lineman is in the 2-point stance.

Till I get that direction, however, if I think it's immediately, it's not a foul.
Agreed.

There is a program we seem to end up working every year here on Friday nights where the QB is taking short shotgun snaps and he is inside the FBZ when and where he receives the snap. Sometimes they have tee formation and all 3 backs will be up tight and they will snap to any of the 3...Rich, I'm sure you've had them in playoffs or reg. season.

The team is very good at their cut technique (3 point stance) and their HC will mention this to us at pregame intro because opposing coaches usually end up howling about it.
Old Fri Sep 25, 2015, 12:13pm
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canned Heat View Post
Agreed.

There is a program we seem to end up working every year here on Friday nights where the QB is taking short shotgun snaps and he is inside the FBZ when and where he receives the snap. Sometimes they have tee formation and all 3 backs will be up tight and they will snap to any of the 3...Rich, I'm sure you've had them in playoffs or reg. season.

The team is very good at their cut technique (3 point stance) and their HC will mention this to us at pregame intro because opposing coaches usually end up howling about it.
They would have to be very short snaps, since the FBZ is only 3 yards behind each line of scrimmage.
Old Fri Sep 25, 2015, 01:29pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
They would have to be very short snaps, since the FBZ is only 3 yards behind each line of scrimmage.
He can almost take it hand to hand....and they usually run anyway so ball will stay in zone. Gotta eat whistles with these guys.