The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Jan 16, 2003, 03:46pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via ICQ to ROMANO Send a message via AIM to ROMANO
Talking

I do remember when i was a boy i refree a big hi school(girl) game, and the mother of one of the pleayer wants me to marry her daughter and i agree...but then i understand that i can not do it.....
Old Thu Jan 16, 2003, 04:47pm
Official Forum Member

We got an ovation at our first game of the season.

Saturday morning in November, I'm out running errands when I get a call on my cell from the assignor asking if I've got my stuff with me. I tell him yeah, so he asks if I can get to Azle HS (about 45 miles away) for a DH. I said, sure, when's it start and he said "as soon as you get there... no officials were assigned because they moved the game site". So, when we got there and walked on the court, we got a rousing ovation (completely sarcastic) for being there about 1-2 hours after the teams were there.
Old Fri Jan 17, 2003, 12:01pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via ICQ to ROMANO Send a message via AIM to ROMANO
It was Sunday Morning in december i was opened the official fourm and saw so many nice stories...
Old Sun Jan 19, 2003, 11:16am
Official Forum Member

Talking

Last year I was working a girls JV game near were I live. Home is up by 17 points and is also ahead in team fouls by 9-2. Of course we heard all the crap of "even it up", "call it both ways". I was wondering why they were so worried. Any way late in the 4th period, A1 is clobbered by B2. Tweet I blow my whistle, and immediatley all 200 fans rise to their feet and give me a STANDING OVATION! Hollers of "great call ref" and "your not blind" could be heard. Rumor has it that the inbreeding in the county has deminished some people there of their mental abilities. However when mom and dad divorce over there it is okay, they are still brother and sister!!!