The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Jan 14, 2010, 11:13pm
Official Forum Member

had myself videotaped tonight

GJV, had someone come watch and videotaped me. Anyone willing to watch and give me constructive criticism if I post them online? Not going to put them on YouTube since anyone can access it, but will make it available one way or another...
Old Thu Jan 14, 2010, 11:20pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by representing View Post
GJV, had someone come watch and videotaped me. Anyone willing to watch and give me constructive criticism if I post them online? Not going to put them on YouTube since anyone can access it, but will make it available one way or another...

Like chum to sharks, you're a brave man.

Bring it.

Seriously, good for you that your willing to accept criticism and the worst that will happen is your game will improve.

PM me if you like
Old Thu Jan 14, 2010, 11:27pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullor30 View Post
Like chum to sharks, you're a brave man.

Bring it.

Seriously, good for you that your willing to accept criticism and the worst that will happen is your game will improve.

PM me if you like
Thanks Fuller, As soon as I figure out how to work this thing, I will. It's my mom's digital camcorder, and it saves its video files to a weird extension. I just gotta work around it somehow to get it mpg or avi. As soon as I do, I'll put it on my webserver or something and give you a link to watch. Thanks again!
Old Thu Jan 14, 2010, 11:58pm
Official Forum Member

My webserver is running low on hard drive space. So I'm gonna put this on hold until tomorrow when I can go in and free up some space. I'll let you guys know when I'm done and anyone who wants the link can let me know through this post or by PM'ing me. Thanks
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 12:21am
Keeper of the HAMMER

PM me with the link, if you want.
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 12:37am
Official Forum Member

PM me w/ the like also if you like. I am willing to watch and give decent suggestions. I can probably learn something from you as well.
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 12:39am
Official Forum Member

Got it working!

Hey, got my webserver working, and have a link. Those that have already told me to send you the link, check your private messages, the link is in there. Anyone else who would be up to seeing me officiate and give me some constructive criticisms, I would be willing to send you the link as well to view the videos. I will only have this up for a short period (a week or two) so if you want to see me, respond to this thread or send me a message. I'm going to bed shortly so any requests will be granted tomorrow during the day.
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 12:40am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggravy View Post
PM me w/ the like also if you like. I am willing to watch and give decent suggestions. I can probably learn something from you as well.
Check your messages, I sent you the link.
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 12:51am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Hey, got my webserver working, and have a link. Those that have already told me to send you the link, check your private messages, the link is in there. Anyone else who would be up to seeing me officiate and give me some constructive criticisms, I would be willing to send you the link as well to view the videos. I will only have this up for a short period (a week or two) so if you want to see me, respond to this thread or send me a message. I'm going to bed shortly so any requests will be granted tomorrow during the day.
That'd be fun to see a PRO at work.

Of course, it'd be fun to see Mark, Jurassic, & all the other PROS at work.
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 05:35am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Rep...hook me up. My perspective an comments will be from that of a feloow newbie (2 yr.) new official. (If you want that type of perspective)
KJUmp
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 08:50am
Archaic Power Monger

Hey rep, please send me the links as well.
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 10:23am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Rep, 1st year here - I'd like the link s0 I'll be able to follow the advice offered.
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 10:26am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
I would like to see this as well if you can send it my way.
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 10:38am
Get away from me, Steve.

I'm always willing to look and provide friendly and constructive feedback.
Old Fri Jan 15, 2010, 10:41am
Official Forum Member

I would love to look at your video. trying to get my boy to do it for me this year. He is 17 and is hard to get nailed down.

-General George S. Patton, Jr.