The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Dec 04, 2007, 02:20pm
Official Forum Member

Move Free(R) Advanced

Has anyone tried Move Free Advanced medication for Knees, Hips and back? It is supposed to be "the" drug for eliminating pain. I believe it is distributed by Schiff Nutrition International. I was thinking of picking some up today to help out with the knees.... Thoughts??
Old Tue Dec 04, 2007, 03:45pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splute
Has anyone tried Move Free Advanced medication for Knees, Hips and back? It is supposed to be "the" drug for eliminating pain. I believe it is distributed by Schiff Nutrition International. I was thinking of picking some up today to help out with the knees.... Thoughts??
Advil and similar products work well. I also found that by losing 25 lbs about 5 years ago cleared up my achy knees.

Not a big fan of "Natural Placebos" but I'm sure someone will come along and swear by the stuff.
Old Tue Dec 04, 2007, 03:51pm
certified Hot Mom tester

I usually have some lotion rubbed on by Cheerleader Susie before games. It really helps a lot and gets me very relaxed.

BTW - that's not her real name, but I pay her to let me call her that.

Old Tue Dec 04, 2007, 04:00pm
Official Forum Member

Last year both my knees were killing me throughout the entire season. I was in pain every day. I tried Glucosamine/Chondroitin, but it did nothing. Tried shoe inserts. Nothing.

Lost 40 pounds, and now I'm pain free. 2 weeks into the new season and no pain at all. If you are overweight at all, I would recommend losing some pounds.
Old Tue Dec 04, 2007, 04:22pm
Official Forum Member

Splute...

I take a suppliment called Osteo Biflex http://www.osteobiflex.com/ (I buy it at Kroger...about $28/bottle...buy 1 get 1)...has the glucosime/chondroitin(sp?) and something else called 5-Loxin-. I guess the 5-Loxin helps promote cartilage growth?

I have really bad knees from my playing days (could stand to get my L-knee scoped again) have tendonitis, stiffness, poping/locking etc... and have found this stuff to help eliminate a LOT of that. I also changed from a full knee brace to the knee savers that go just below the patella...This has helped too..I'm 6' and walk around at about 188 so I am not overweight but I would echo that if I were about 10-15 lbs lighter, it might help my knees as well...
Old Tue Dec 04, 2007, 09:06pm
Official Forum Member

Thanks guys. I am six foot, 180 pounds.... not over weight. I just have bad knees from playing sports in my youth. Found this med on the web and was curious if anyone had tried it.
Old Wed Dec 05, 2007, 11:53am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splute
Thanks guys. I am six foot, 180 pounds.... not over weight. I just have bad knees from playing sports in my youth. Found this med on the web and was curious if anyone had tried it.

Did you score 4 TDs in a HS game, Bundy?
Old Wed Dec 05, 2007, 02:21pm
Official Forum Member

Nah, can u believe I played CENTER & Linebacker.... Guess where the offense goes to hit linebackers ... yep da knees...
Old Wed Dec 05, 2007, 02:40pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Padgett
I usually have some lotion rubbed on by Cheerleader Susie before games. It really helps a lot and gets me very relaxed.

BTW - that's not her real name, but I pay her to let me call her that.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucda/2007120...mAc0X6BJXNbbUC