The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Dec 15, 2006, 04:09pm
Official Forum Member

We (Indiana) are suppose to designate a official timeclock also.

I don't don't know why as most of the new clocks are wireless and control both clocks.
Old Fri Dec 15, 2006, 04:55pm
Lighten up, Francis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindzebra
Gasoline on a fire that hasn't even started yet...the job is hard enough without setting up problems.
My own opinion is that this is simply a firm reminder about bench decorum. I don't say we're gonna whack you, or you'll end up in the parking lot. I just tell them that if they yell, we're not going to politely remind them about the box. I've never had a problem with it; maybe it's in the delivery, said with a smile. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!

If you don't think it would work for you, I don't have a problem with that either.
Old Fri Dec 15, 2006, 11:10pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindzebra
Speaking captains? If something comes up during the game, you are who we want to hear from and will be coming to.
I sometimes add "You have lots of ways to deal with the situation. We have only one, and you don't want us to use it."

On the captains, "Who are the speaking captains? If something comes up during the game, come see us. ANd, since it's the holiday season, as my gift to you (looking at the other captains), if you're polit, you can come up and talk to us, too."
Old Fri Dec 15, 2006, 11:17pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Coaches And Captains

Coaches and captains meeting: players properly equipped, players wearing uniforms properly, practice good sportsmanship, coaches must remain in their coaching boxes.