The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Oct 31, 2006, 11:34pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up

Just to let u know I never said that they were the correct anwsers...I did take them off though. By the sounds of it i did not do to well on it but i have changed soem of them since then. Sorry if I have offened anyone!

IHSAref
Old Wed Nov 01, 2006, 06:29am
In Memoriam

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHSAref
Just to let u know I never said that they were the correct anwsers...I did take them off though. By the sounds of it i did not do to well on it but i have changed soem of them since then. Sorry if I have offened anyone!

IHSAref
Thank you for doing so, IHSAref. It was appreciated.
Old Wed Nov 01, 2006, 07:05pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHSAref

IHSAref
I don't recommend posting answers on this forum or taking another's posting of answers at face value. There are many extremely good and knowledgeable officials on this forum with much wisdom to share (most of the time ) and you can learn something nearly every time you log on. I know that I do. I'd personally recommend finding a veteran official or some officials in your area that you'll be working games with and ask to compare your answers with theirs. But don't just ask them for the answers. Do the test and then ask for help. Some of us on this forum do that with each other, but we've worked games together and have known each other for some time. And for the record, if TJones1 said you need to hit the books again, trust him... he would be right!
Old Wed Nov 01, 2006, 07:53pm
Official Forum Member

Thanks! I have already hit the books again and i realzinjed that I had made some stupid mistakes! Thanks TJones!
Old Sat Oct 25, 2008, 10:05am
Official Forum Member

need alittle help with IHSA 08-09 exam basketball

let e know at [email protected] time is running out. i have completed the exam but want to make sure it is right with others.
Old Sun Oct 26, 2008, 11:20am
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops6 View Post
let e know at [email protected] time is running out. i have completed the exam but want to make sure it is right with others.
Which questions do you need help with? If you post questions, I'm sure there are people here that will help. However, if you are needing help on every single question more than likely you need re-read the Rules / Case books.
Old Sun Oct 26, 2008, 12:33pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops6 View Post
I'm confused. Is this a new request? If so, what TJones said. Otherwise, why resurrect a 2 year old thread?
Old Sun Oct 26, 2008, 05:57pm
Official Forum Member

This is but one of several old threads that have popped up in the last few days? What's up with that? Anyone know?