The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Oct 15, 2006, 08:40pm
Huck Finn

This one is on the clock

I'm posting this at 8:40pm. I want to see how long it takes Bob to delete this thread. It is funny how the thread where JR got the last word wasn't deleted. All this because someone finally called JR for his normal behavior? Amazing!
Old Sun Oct 15, 2006, 08:51pm
Do not give a damn!!

I give it another 5 minutes. If it last longer than that, someone did not log on yet.

Peace
Old Sun Oct 15, 2006, 08:57pm
Huck Finn

i wish this could be more about the game and less about people's negative attitudes.
Old Mon Oct 16, 2006, 01:35am
Official Forum Member

I'm not being negative. No, no, no....
Old Mon Oct 16, 2006, 03:02am
In Memoriam

Old Mon Oct 16, 2006, 05:49am
Huck Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Still no answer to the question "all knowing" JR? When was the first time you saw someone wearing legal compression shorts with socks that came all the way above the knee to meet them?
Old Mon Oct 16, 2006, 06:31am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomegun
Still no answer to the question "all knowing" JR? When was the first time you saw someone wearing legal compression shorts with socks that came all the way above the knee to meet them?
In AAU/Rec league games after NBA players started wearing them. That's where the fashion statements always show up; the kids see something on tv one day and they copy it the next day.

Accept that or would you care to call me a liar again?

Your last thread was as pointless as this one. No one sends players out of games when they are legally equipped without first looking. No one.
Old Mon Oct 16, 2006, 08:00am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomegun
I'm posting this at 8:40pm. I want to see how long it takes Bob to delete this thread. It is funny how the thread where JR got the last word wasn't deleted. All this because someone finally called JR for his normal behavior? Amazing!
Tom --

1) Under direction from Brad, "new threads" that simply re-open a thread that was closed, or are opened merely to complain about the thread bing closed, are to be deleted.

2) It is true that JR got in "the last word" on the previous thread. That's merely a function of who had posted before I got on an read the thread. IT's no conspiracy. Had I logged on before his last post, then you would have had "the last word."

3) I edited JR's last post in the previous thread to remove the most egregious comments. As far as I could tell, you two had moved from discussing the issue to taking it personally / challenging each other, etc. That's why the thread was deleted.
Closed Thread