The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Apr 06, 2006, 08:34am
MABO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
SmokeEater, if it's not too much trouble, please go screw yourself. I wasn't trying to impose my philosophy on you or anybody else. I was giving my opinion, and my opinion only. If you don't like that, then that's just too freaking bad.
As usual Sir you have shown your true colors. Don't express yourself on this forum or JR will tell you you are wrong. Then when you tell him it is your opinion hell tell you that his dissagreement is just his opinion. Well done. I was sarcastic I admit it. You have been an arrogant A$$ in almost every thread I have read on this Forum. Frankly I thought what Chuck and I were expressing was in the best interest of the game. Not once did we say dont follow th rule.

Finally not once did I get rude with you Sir. I would expect the same consideration from you. If you have nothing good to say then please refrain from responding to the threads, its not constructive it just starts conflicts.

Smoke

All references/comments are intended for educational purposes. Opinions are free.
Old Thu Apr 06, 2006, 08:47am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeEater
Thanks JR for your input. We can always count on you to impose your philosophy on all of us.
You didn't get rude or personal, SmokeEater? Getting "sarcastic" isn't "rude" or "personal"? Maybe you should re-read your words above. I disagreed with you. I didn't try to impose my philosophy on you at all. There was no damn reason to get personal with me because I disagreed with your opinion.

As for your latest- "true colors" and "arrogant A$$", hey, it's obvious that you don't like me. Too bad. I think I can live with that. I basically don't give a sh!t what people like you think anyway.
Old Thu Apr 06, 2006, 08:55am
MABO Member

Being Sarcastic isnt always rude. In fact it can be quite funny at times. As for not liking you, I DONT even know you, so I can't say I don't like you. I respect your experience as a referee, yet I tend to take exception to how you express your opinion as the right one many times. I never said I didn't get personal, for my sarcasm was personal, and I admitted that. Thank you again for your opinion, it brings a new perspective to the conversation.

All references/comments are intended for educational purposes. Opinions are free.
Old Thu Apr 06, 2006, 09:32am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeEater
I respect your experience as a referee, yet I tend to take exception to how you express your opinion as the right one many times. I never said I didn't get personal, for my sarcasm was personal, and I admitted that.
Just one last question, SmokeEater.....

Why did you get "sarcastic" and "personal" to me when I wasn't even responding to you or your post in the first place? If you check back, I replied to something that Chuck Elias had posted. Yup....Chuck, not you. If I ever do respond to one of your posts, are you gonna get just as uptight?

I'm done.
Old Thu Apr 06, 2006, 10:12am
MABO Member

Because it was my point that Chuck was agreeing with in the first place.

Chuck = helpful and insightful comments