Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Dec 05, 2005, 06:31pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by jbduke
I don't have a problem with the stories; I'm not delusional, I know K is no saint. I'm simply saying that if you want to tell stories that you didn't experience first-hand, you should attribute them. If you're not willing to source your stories, you shouldn't tell them.
Coach K is the king of the whiny-jerk coaches. He's the Jim Boheim of the ACC. If a hemmorhoid could talk, it would sound just like him.

You can attribute all of that to me. It's my opinion from watching him in action for a whole buncha years.

He may be a great coach but he's also one of the all-time great whiners imo.
FTR, this is commentary, not a story.

J"wondering what it would take for JurassicRef to go from saying that K 'may be' a great coach to K 'is' a great coach"B
Old Mon Dec 05, 2005, 06:51pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
I don't have a problem with the stories; I'm not delusional, I know K is no saint. I'm simply saying that if you want to tell stories that you didn't experience first-hand, you should attribute them. If you're not willing to source your stories, you shouldn't tell them.
Coach K is the king of the whiny-jerk coaches. He's the Jim Boheim of the ACC. If a hemmorhoid could talk, it would sound just like him.

You can attribute all of that to me. It's my opinion from watching him in action for a whole buncha years.

He may be a great coach but he's also one of the all-time great whiners imo.
FTR, this is commentary, not a story.

J"wondering what it would take for JurassicRef to go from saying that K 'may be' a great coach to K 'is' a great coach"B
Nothing.

K is a great coach. No debate there.

K is also a big-time whiner and referee baiter though. He is hardly the poster boy for sportsmanship when it comes to referees. Hey, jmo though. I sureashell ain't one of them powderblue fanboys either.
Old Mon Dec 05, 2005, 09:40pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to drothamel
Talking

"If a hemmorhoid could talk. . ."

LOL! That's a classic! I gotta remember that one.

For the record, that was an incredible finish. I just wish that VTech could have won; not because Duke fans would be crying, but becuase UVA fans would be crying.
Old Tue Dec 06, 2005, 12:25am
Official Forum Member

Quote:

Who is your source for your statement.."I'm not delusional..."???