The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Nov 12, 2005, 12:41am
Official Forum Member

Got a partial order shipped to me the other day. Do the shirts run big? I haven't been able to get a hold of OC today or late yesterday, but I'm wondering if I need a smaller size. I ordered XXL because the XL Honigs shirt (maybe that runs small??) is too small, and the XXL football shirt I have (also from Honigs) fits great. Unfortunately, the OC shirt XXL is just a little big.
Old Sat Nov 12, 2005, 03:19pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
I get Large from OC. {Or more appropriately 'got'} Most polo shirts I purchase are mediums. Never a size problem from them. I will see what happens whenever I get my Honig's order of a size Large to see if there is much difference. Could be the OC guy sewed the wrong size labels on a batch of shirts. But as you will soon find out from others, OC is NEVER easy to get in touch with.
Old Sat Nov 12, 2005, 05:21pm
Official Forum Member

I own two size Large MicroSofter shirts from OC. They are just a bit larger than a "true Large". I usually wear a Large polo shirt, however, I recently ordered a Medium OC shirt to see what the difference in sizing would be, (knowing I could return it).....it fit me perfectly.

Now if they could just resolve their shipping charge situation. I see now that they have dropped a little, but it appears they use FedEx ground in most situations. FedEx is pricier than UPS with service almost identical. (At least their charges are getting down to the average charges around $5.95 - $7.95 rather than the $10.95 + costs before.)

[Edited by imaref on Nov 13th, 2005 at 11:11 AM]
Old Sat Nov 12, 2005, 05:47pm
Official Forum Member

I've never ordered from OC, but I have heard those two words about them A LOT -- partial order! Good luck. As for sizes, I've have 3 Cliff Keen shirts that are exactly the same size hanging in my closet, but one fits differently. Sometimes it's hard to know.

[Edited by refnrev on Nov 19th, 2005 at 09:45 PM]
Old Sun Nov 13, 2005, 09:39pm
Official Forum Member

I just ordered and received a Large shirt from OC. It definitely runs larger than Honigs shirts. I am impressed with the quality of the shirt (although I haven't washed or worn it yet).

The problem I have with OC is they charged me $7.37 for shipping which was said to be FEDEX Ground Home Delivery. I expected the shirt to come via FEDEX and within 5 days or so. In actuality, the shirt was shipped via USPS for $2.13 and arrived 8 days after I ordered it. While the speed of delivery was not excessive, I don't appreciate being charged $5 more than what it costs them to ship it; especially when I was told my order would be shipped using FEDEX.
a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
Arnold Palmer
Old Mon Nov 14, 2005, 01:10am
Official Forum Member

I wear an XL Honigs football shirt, but I wear a Large OC basketball shirt.

I don't know if that helps, but that's how it works for me.
Old Mon Nov 14, 2005, 09:50am
Official Forum Member

I think we can say that OC shirts run a little large. I bought a B&W and Grey from them this year and both were bigger than the usual larges I have bought from other sources. They did split my order, but it got to me in a pretty decent time frame.

[Edited by Junker on Nov 14th, 2005 at 10:52 AM]