The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Oct 31, 2005, 12:40pm
Official Forum Member

Saw a CK (very) lightweight shirt this past weekend. Has the wide black stripe down the sides, though I don't care much about that. How does the fabric/weight of this shirt, for those that have it or have seen both, compare to the OC (Official's Choice) shirt?

(Please limit comments about OC shipping, as I think we all know the issues involved.)
Old Mon Oct 31, 2005, 12:52pm
Official Forum Member

i think the ck shirt is called the ultra mesh or something like that, pretty good shirt, but i myself don't care for the wide black panel, unless all in the crew have it! They are both great shirts and the ultra is pretty much the same as the micromesh from oc...
Old Wed Nov 02, 2005, 01:59pm
Official Forum Member

What is the deal/purpose with/of the side panel? As stated, I don't care one way or the other and agree that uniformity should trump. It appears both CK and OC have both styles.
Old Wed Nov 02, 2005, 03:25pm
Official Forum Member

I have one of each and they're basically the same shirt. My CK fits a little better. Their large is a little smaller than the OC. The OC is a little cheaper if I remember though.
Old Wed Nov 02, 2005, 06:13pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Texas Aggie
What is the deal/purpose with/of the side panel? As stated, I don't care one way or the other and agree that uniformity should trump. It appears both CK and OC have both styles.
Just so someone might get the impression that you're a college official (since that is where they started). Same reason why some want to wear a grey shirt...to look like the NBA.