The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   New Gear... (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/22145-new-gear.html)

tjones1 Wed Sep 14, 2005 09:59am

Any new stuff that you got during the off season that you are eager to use?

seioaump Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:48am

A life....

So I don't post questions like that....

And new socks as well..

Junker Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:56am

It's a legit question this time of year. I bought a couple new pair of shoes I'm looking forward to checking out. I got to wear them a few times this summer, but it's not like the real season. I found some patent leather Addidas that look pretty sweet. Unfortunately they were on clearance so I'm guessing the model was discontinued.

ref18 Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:47am

I picked up a new knee brace this summer and am looking to see how it holds up in the 8 game days.

I got a few pairs of pants and some new shirts but i'm not really eager to wear them, they're just like the old pair only newer.

ChuckElias Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:48am

Shoes, for me, too. Nike Air Monarch II's. I'm gonna try 'em as-is first, but I may also throw in an insert to try out.

What's a life? :confused:

M&M Guy Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:57am

Quote:

Originally posted by ChuckElias
Shoes, for me, too. Nike Air Monarch II's. I'm gonna try 'em as-is first, but I may also throw in an insert to try out.

What's a life? :confused:

And, where do you get one if you don't have one? :confused:

I'm waiting to try out those new OC shoes. And, also waiting to see if I get one of those new shirts they advertised in the e-mail.

bbref3103 Wed Sep 14, 2005 04:30pm

Looking forward to wearing my new "micro-mesh" (it's softer than before) jockstrap.

26 Year Gap Wed Sep 14, 2005 07:09pm

Quote:

Originally posted by bbref3103
Looking forward to wearing my new "micro-mesh" (it's softer than before) jockstrap.
Hope you don't get faked out of it.

brianp134 Wed Sep 14, 2005 07:09pm

I got a new pair of Nike Shox that I am anxious to try out.

tomegun Wed Sep 14, 2005 08:02pm

I got a couple of top-secret things I'm going to bust out this season.

It is funny, I anxious for the season to start but the last two weeks is the first break I've had all summer so I have enjoyed coming home and watering the grass.

Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:04am

A stress fracture in my right foot has wiped out my Fall season but I can't wait to try the new Dolphin whistles I have.

MTD, Sr.

kraz423 Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:39am

I am a new member to the forum but I have been looking at it for quite some time. I have found a lot of the information I have read on here to be very helpful. I have been officiating hoops for a few moons now and feel like I stil have a lot to learn. I am currently working high school, and some Junior College Hoops in the wisconsin area. I am on the staff of the D-3 conference in the area and am waiting to be scheduled. Now that I am a member, I hope my input can help someone out as the input on here has certainly helped me out.

P.S. I read a thread about the Dolphin Whistle...Where can I get one to try out. Thanks again and keep calling them like we see them.

ChrisSportsFan Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:39am

I can't wait to sport my new haircut this season. It should help with the wind resistance is I all of a sudden start running faster.

tjones1 Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:10pm

Quote:

Originally posted by kraz423
I am a new member to the forum but I have been looking at it for quite some time. I have found a lot of the information I have read on here to be very helpful. I have been officiating hoops for a few moons now and feel like I stil have a lot to learn. I am currently working high school, and some Junior College Hoops in the wisconsin area. I am on the staff of the D-3 conference in the area and am waiting to be scheduled. Now that I am a member, I hope my input can help someone out as the input on here has certainly helped me out.

P.S. I read a thread about the Dolphin Whistle...Where can I get one to try out. Thanks again and keep calling them like we see them.

Purchase Officials has them: http://www.purchaseofficials.com/

mick Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:27pm

I picked up about 4 lbs.