Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Apr 20, 2005, 02:25pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by proref27
[/B]
Geez, don't get your panties in a bunch. I wasn't attacking you or anything. [/B][/QUOTE]On a related note, you never did answer my question from another thread.

You're a "PROREF". Exactly what pro leagues are you currently working in, or have worked in before?

As I said, just wondering.
Old Wed Apr 20, 2005, 03:53pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Quote:
The LDB is the the small hash marks just under the bottom tip of the circle on each side of the lane. It's somewhat of an imaginary box inside the lane that starts at these hash marks.
It's not completely inside the lane is it? The LDB extends to 3 feet outside the lane, I believe (bordered by an imaginary line from the 3 foot post-up mark that intercepts with the dotted line extended). Correct?
Old Wed Apr 20, 2005, 04:19pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias
Quote:
The LDB is the the small hash marks just under the bottom tip of the circle on each side of the lane. It's somewhat of an imaginary box inside the lane that starts at these hash marks.
It's not completely inside the lane is it? The LDB extends to 3 feet outside the lane, I believe (bordered by an imaginary line from the 3 foot post-up mark that intercepts with the dotted line extended). Correct?
From the NBA rulebook p.53: "The lower defensive box is the area between the 3-foot posted-up marks, the bottom tip of the circle and the endline."